New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

How many of you guys use the forum userbar?

533b12b72f20c318383091a83e9132a8.png

How many of you use this? I'm thinking about removing it. I'll move the PM thingy to the top bar. I think the top bar covers everything. The only thing I can't do is recreate the notifications menu, because it's too difficult. 

I want to create a thing here that you can open up and see all your GDU content. So you click it and then tabs will appear: topics, posts, games, scripts, tuts, gallery imgs, etc. etc. 

But I don't want things to get too cluttered at the top. We've already got featured games, quotes, and this forum-only userbar. 

Marked, don't do anything, everything is perfectly fine the way it is. The only thing I would like is to be able to see that bar on the home page and on the games page as well.

I abuse that bar everyday.... uhhhh.... kindly of course!

I can put that bar anywhere on the site, except I don't want to recreate the notifications. I tried to do it a few years ago and it was hard to get it working correctly.

don't do anything, everything is perfectly fine the way it is.

No, I'm ripping up everything and replacing it with something else.

I use it all the time personally. I love the userbar, because it's super simple and easy to use. When you're a total simpleton like me, simple and easy to ues things are the best ever. I seriously adore it and would rather keep it >w<

No, I'm ripping up everything and replacing it with something else.

Oh yeah... well the bar is fine, feel free ripping up everything else like a dinosaur.

The notifications and status updates things are the only parts I use, so as long as you don't get rid of those completely, I don't really care.

...but personally, I think it's perfect the way it is. Don't fix what's not broken...like Google likes to do with Youtube >.>

well I like the userbar and I don't see the point of removing it. So yeah, You can simply let it be :)

Thanks for the feedback. I have already made the decision to keep it though, because I realized there is that dropdown bar and it's used to make status updates. 

I think at least 3 of you don't understand my first post. I am trying to add a feature, which I think is quite important (at least content authors would think so), not remove them. Please read the first post, because I don't want to waste time repeating things.