New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
railfan101

Happy thanksgiving

Hope everyone has a safe and happy thanksgiving this year.  

Just because, I am thankful for my beautiful girlfriend who i am so lucky to be spending thanksgiving with her this year.  

What about you guys, what are you thankful for this year?

I'm mostly thankful for being able to stuff my face on Thanksgiving. Granted, I could technically do that a lot more often, it's just much more likely to happen today than usual.

I'm a little weird...I don't eat often, but when I do, it's either a small snack, or I inhale a ton all at once. Nothing in between...and I'm super skinny too lol

Well You actually made me think about it. I have many things to complain about, But despite all of my problems during this year, I'm still thankful for my family and my talents. We don't celebrate thanksgiving though :P

I'm a little weird...I don't eat often, but when I do, it's either a small snack, or I inhale a ton all at once. Nothing in between...and I'm super skinny too lol

OMG I understand how it feels :D

I'm thankful for the wonderful people I can call my friends and [the few that are included in] my family. 

Also for food and fun and randomness.