New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
JRolik

Jaluna's Writing Workshop

ceXKVqd.png

Welcome to my little abode of wordplay! If you need help with writing something, I'm here to help. Because I have no idea how to price things, I'm going to leave it up to you to decide what you think the best price is to pay for what you need. However, I do have a few restrictions:

I WILL WRITE:

-Poetry

-Character details/biography

-Synopsis

-Short stories

-Dialogue for characters

-Etc.

I WILL NOT WRITE:

-Anything sexually or gruesomely explicit [more like, I just can't manage to do it].

-Anything that involves heavy discrimination [i know that some characters will be mean, and that's fine. But if the purpose is to slander a group, I'm 99% positive I will not take part]

Fun fact, I also do comic stuff. :D

lrDrkrI.png

[spoiler=Short Snippet: Ribbon Story]Aylen sighed. As they walked towards an intersection, she was soon blinded- not by the sun or headlights, but by a stray piece of fabric blowing along the wind. Grasping it out of her eyes, she stared blankly at it. “Weird...What’s a nice ribbon like this doing flying all over the place?â€

“I bet I can guess!â€

“One of your weird stories again, huh? Let’s hear it.â€
Kelly smiled a sad smile, taking the ribbon close to her chest. “This ribbon belonged to a young girl. A lovely young child with long, curly hair that tended to get in her way. To keep it out of her eyes, her beloved mother gave her this ribbon to tie it up with. The girl loved the ribbon greatly, and used it every day. But one day…

“As she was walking along the side of the road in a cheerful stride home from a playdate, a car went wild due to the drunk driver at the wheel and hit the girl. Bleeding and broken, she fell to the ground...Her hair got run over as the car tried to run from the scene of their crime. As he hit reverse, he tore the ribbon free from her hair. At first, it was stuck to the wheel of the car...But then it made way into the wind.â€

Aylen sighed yet again. “Kelly, that’d be almost plausible if it weren’t for the fact that this ribbon doesn’t have any dirt on it.â€

“Duh. It flew through a rain storm on its way here.†Her sad grimace turned into a toothy grin.

“Never said how long it was floating, now did I?â€

[spoiler=Some Haiku Samples]Haiku One:
The flames that I fear
Ablaze with yellow and white
Warmly chill my spine.

Haiku Two:
A wolf does not rush:
And so it parks in the sun,
Fur as white as snow.

[spoiler=Long Poem Sample] My best friend is the darkness.

It's shared my pain and tears.
On good days, it envelopes me to share the joy
And on the bad, acts as a shield from the world.

Woe is having a body.

It shouldn't feel like this at all.
Like my brain was replaced
With a dense, ten-ton brick.

There's no reason it should be so difficult.

Just to walk from one step to the next,
Without the feeling I'm a mere ping pong
bouncing down the hall with zest.

This pain is the greatest torture.

Even if you deserve to die, you don't deserve this dismay-
To live with pain that makes you want to die,
But yet you live another day.

My stomach is in knots.

I can't eat anything without feeling worse.
Yet there's no acid in my stomach to cause it-
Just a part of this burden, this curse.

And so I hide in darkness.

The light can't reach me here.
It can't show my eyes its splendor,
And make a burden of breathing air.

The darkness is my drug.

It calls me towards it every time.
Just one drop relieves me a bit
From the pain in which I writhe.

And so my best friend is darkness.

No human can take away the pain.
While they're great in some situations...
They're the worst thing for a migraine.

[spoiler=Synopsis Sample]From my comic One Leaf Clover, found here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/comics/comipo/one-leaf-clover/volumes

"Taru is a boy with extremely bad luck, but he's still got a happy-go-lucky attitude and a girlfriend he adores! However, his bad luck tends to worry Souka...But where did it come from anyway?"

I also feel like sharing a couple comics so you see my insanity more.

Please read them from right to left.

http://fav.me/d7i1c3p

http://fav.me/d7v5x21

OdmLddf.png

To request a writing project from me, please give the following details. You may post or PM the form as you feel fits best.

Username: [i'm forgetful, okay?]

Project Name/Tone: [so I know style to use]

Type of Writing Needed: [Character Bio, Dialogue, etc]

Word Count: [Can be left blank, but if you have a preferred range of how long it is, let me know]

Things to Include: [basically think of it as a prompt. Just so i know /what/ I need to have. I'm assuming you have an idea of what you're looking for after all].

Trigger Warnings?: [i have anxiety. I need to know personally if you want me to kill someone off, etc].

Other: Any other details you think I'd find useful.

As prices vary for now, please either post ideas of what you think my writing would be worth or, upon ordering something, let me know how much you can handle/want to pay. I'll probably accept it if the project is interesting enough anyway.