New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Noob Saibot

GG Maker

No. And I'm not gonna hit download with that landing page.... There description is basically the same as the last 3 RPG Makers. 

Have you? Tell us what up. Also lol @ the name: Good Game maker...... mmmmkmay. 

No. And I'm not gonna hit download with that landing page.... There description is basically the same as the last 3 RPG Makers. 

Have you? Tell us what up. Also lol @ the name: Good Game maker...... mmmmkmay. 

From my research it seems to be Engine 001 re-branded. After installing it & going to the destination folder its exe file is 001.exe; which is the same as Engine 001. Plus, people on forums talking about it also feel its just a poor rebranding of Engine 001 & others like it. I actually bought Engine 001 for $99, but this re-branding is $69.99. But so far it just looks like a rebranding of Engine 001 (which yes is still available; per the link I provided).

The maker also has its own site: http://ggmaker.com/

However, after installing it it didn't add an icon to my desktop or the start menu.

EDIT: Also I guess Engine 001 is considered the free version (no 3D games & no commercial games) where as GG maker is the commercial version & supports 3D & you can sell your games.