New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Screenshots page deprecated

Screenshots pages from every game page have been removed. There is to no longer be a separate page/tab for media. Instead media will be included in a carousel on the homepage, which is the very first thing after the cover page to be soon. 

Click for an example

7b3978e535b77f55289c1487f77f52ab.jpg

Shorty, I will add features to order media and add youtube videos to the carousel. 

This looks very nice! But I have a question about the black box with the game description to the right of the top image. Is there a word limit for descriptions now? I decided to check how it looked on Germany's and my page and this is what I got:

screenshot_2015_11_15_22_07_38_by_keian_

Hmm, come to think of it... "Is there a word limit" is probably a dumb question. More like: "What's the word limit?"

:)

There isn't one I think. Not a dumb q afterall. You could test and see. W/o a demo the white space isn't great looking.

Oh dang. The page told me it's only for admins.

Time to see if Germany ever changed to password to his account after I gave it to him, or I'm stuck with the description the way it is now that he's left.

I can make you an admin of the group if you want, if you think he'd be happy for you to be an admin. 

That would actually be great, Mark. If you can do that, then thanks so much! :)

That was odd. Last night when I checked, certain pages told me "This page is for admins only... awkward". It probably bugged out for a while there, but I can get onto the pages now.

Thanks anyway!

EDIT: I was checking the wrong page. I think I'm an admin of Insanitalia, but not Shinsou Lullaby. Still can't view the stuff on the latter. :(

Edited by Kitsuki