New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Polraudio

RPG Maker MV Release Day and Price

So RMV has been added on steam with a release day of October 23rd and a price of $80.

If anyone is interested here is the steam store link.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/363890PolWasHereHeHeHeWhatAJipPriceThoEnjoyTheLinkIfYouEvenSeeThis

Sadly mapping looks like its the same as limiting VX/VXA.

You can see the script editor in this image.

ss_1af24dddff134070e1b1c0d9754b90d8383f3

And a closer look at the plugin system.

ss_4f6be133c84efd05a7b120b5d17f3cd3f3b81

I'll still be moving to this because of Overlay Mapping and the Scripting and other means as well.

I would profit from this because I'm fluent in Javascript, but the only thing it needs to include is importing maps from previous versions of RPG Maker. If that were the case, then I would make Wonder's War on MV. Because with 200 maps currently in the game, I don't want to redo them all ^^

I would profit from this because I'm fluent in Javascript, but the only thing it needs to include is importing maps from previous versions of RPG Maker. If that were the case, then I would make Wonder's War on MV. Because with 200 maps currently in the game, I don't want to redo them all ^^

Yeah redoing all those maps would take forever, but you would have a huge advantage with the java scripting. and the portability to different platforms would be great for your game. Maybe you could look at how the different files for the maps work and make a script to convert them over?