New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Darkness

[VX ACE-Translation] Angel Painting ENG

*NOTED : I'M NOT A CREATOR OF THIS GAME. I'M JUST A TRANSLATOR. THIS GAME IS ORIGINALLY IN THAI. 

YOU CAN CONTACT THE CREATOR HERE : Jojo741963 

WEBBOARD : Gameworldth

Help with my description page : Misuke Kuwamoto 

Proofreading : Frogge , Stu Vine

ap.jpg

~You're an angel painting, not a monster anymore.~ 

Story : 
Ann, Karen and Baron got lost in the forest while they were wandering around the forest to find a way back home. Along the way, they found an abandoned building in the midst of the forest. The rain was falling and they had no choice but to take shelter in that creepy-looking place. They hope that they could safely get some rest until their parents find them. But then, a strange thing occurred. Ann woke up and found herself alone in the room where she supposed to be staying with her friends. She wandered around the building to find her missing friends. Because of that, she is going to meet "something" she always dreamed of. She will soon discover the secret of this place, and her own past. 

Characters : 

- Ann 

ann.png

A young girl who like drawing the most and is good at that. She doesn't have many friends beside Karen and Baron. 

- Karen 

karen.png

One of Ann's close friends since childhood. Very optimistic and cheerful. 

- Baron 

baron.png

One of Ann's close friends since childhood. An assertive boy who want to protect the girls from any harms to come but end up taking them into it himself. 

Features : 
- Original Facesets. 
- Most of the resources are from RTP. 
- BGMs from Royalty Free Music. 
- Tricky puzzles. 

If you have any questions or opinions you want to share, you can contact the creator from the link on the top or just ask me here and I'll let him know. 

If there's any translation errors, feel free to tell me and I'll fix it as fast as I can. 

karvv.jpg

ewrwer.jpg

monschase.jpg

Download : http://rpgmaker.net/games/8197/

If you have any questions or opinions you want to share, you can contact the creator from the link on the top or just ask me here and I'll let him know. 

If there's any translation errors, feel free to tell me and I'll fix it as fast as I can. 

Edited by Darkness