New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Flytrap

Forums still exist?

Huh, a tester eh? A lot of people on this website have been looking around for people to test their game. It's cool that you are willing to test stuff out.

Welcome to GDU then! A place where game developers or resource creators get together and discuss and share ideas and topics!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome Flytrap.

Forums are never going anywhere lol. Forums will be around till the internet dies. Reason: Forums are the best way to communicate with large amounts of people.

Ardaceus - 

I just found a generic MS usb controller that I used to use when I played GBA games, so I figured my game-creation frustrations could be set aside for a while to help others out with theirs. Also, I wanted to give back to the proverbial pool of Kharma after years of using resources from here.

Polraudio - 

Yeah, I suppose, I just figured bulliten boards and twitter-esque websites were going to take over. Good to know that avatars and signatures still have their places in the world wide web. ^-^

Edited by Flytrap

Hey Flytrap ^^ welcome to GDU. it's good to have you here. And yes forums still exist bro :P As Ardi said many developers are looking for testers here. Also I like to make new friend too :) Enjoy your stay and don't forget to check gamepages!