New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
railfan101

Hello again.

It's been a few years, as I've had to take time away from making games to focus on my personal life, as I was doing this as an excuse instead of actually doing something with my life.  

But I am returning now after being gone for a while, with the hope I can finish the games I've been keeping on the back burner forever.  

oh welcome back! Many people who have experienced game development can't stay away from it for a long time ;) Looking forward to your games! Do you already have a gamepage here?

oh welcome back! Many people who have experienced game development can't stay away from it for a long time ;) Looking forward to your games! Do you already have a gamepage here?

I did a long time ago.  Search the forums for "Knight Academy" If it hasn't been deleted, that's the only game I've posted here.  There are two more I'm working on now, as well as one text-based game that is not appropriate for this forum, and I'm also working on an addon for an old PC game called Microsoft Train Simulator.  Needless to say, I have a lot on my plate, but for now, all of that is getting the backburner because of a very important promotion in my full time job.  I basically posted my return here to let you guys know I'm returning and will have hopefully new stuff to show in the near future, if my schedule allows it.  

Hey i remember you. WELCOME BACK! :thumbsup:

I remember you too.  I'm glad to see you're still active here.