New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Gaudete

Gaudete is here

Hey together,

it's me Gaudete and I'm working with the RPG Maker XP for a few years now. But I was never able to finish a project (game or book) until now. My current project "Wanderjahr" or in English "Year of Travel" is full of my ideas for a big (and maybe to complex) world full of magic, war and bugs. Nasty bugs with the events and scripts....

Hopfully I can find the solution for my current and coming problems here at Game Dev Unlimited ;)

Greetings from Gaudete

Hi Gaudete! You're always welcome here! I want to tell you that you're exactly in the right place :) As long as you have motivation and passion I'm sure you can finish your game. I bet people like to know more about it so don't forget to make a gamepage here whenever you're ready so everyone can know more about your coming game ^^

http://www.gdunlimited.net/games

Have fun browsing the site!

Hi Zahraa,

thanks for your nice text :) These gamepages are looking great. I directly found some games I want to test. But I guess it isn't the time yet for my game, cause lately I got some struggle with events and scripts that demotivated me for a time. But well first few steps to further development are done :)

Hello Gaudete, welcome to GDU.  We are happy to welcome anybody to our site for any reasons you need.

Like Zahraa said, you should make a game page so that people can know more about your project. Also, if you ever need any help with your scripts, just post a topic under the XP support forms, and I think that someone other than me will likely help you on the issue as soon as a solution can be found.

Also...

My current project "Wanderjahr" or in English "Year of Travel" is full of my ideas for a big (and maybe to complex) world full of magic, war and bugs.

Why does that sound so familiar? I can't seem to put my game on it... I mean my thoughts... yvette-2-28418.png hmmm...........

Nawh, I got nothing.

But besides that your game title sounds like mine sorta and the first three things you use to describe your game's world are three things I'm building my game around, welcome to GDU. xD