New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Kim Holton

Sprites required for new project

Hi,

I am currently working on a project in RPG Maker VX Ace for commercial use and I am now looking for additional sprites and images that I can use for this project.

If you want to help me out with some sprites or images that you have designed, I would be happy to credit you as well as provide your website/email with the credits.

I am looking for heavy fantasy stuff that is in line with the style already provided with RPG Maker VX Ace.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or reply in this thread.

Best wishes,

Kim

I'm the VX Ace master of this place I believe (Since I'm the only one about that uses it), and I'd be glad to help you make sprites.

If you wish for help from me, send me a private message, and we can talk about the sprites you need for your game. I'm only good at spriting characters, so don't expect face sets from me, you'll have to find other ways to do those. For I'm looking forward to making fantasy sprites.

As for credits, we can talk about that once I give you the sprites. I don't expect any payment, but I would like to have a name and website mention.

You should also post your game on the games tab of this website, so people can check it out, and have opinions on your game.

Ardi out.

Thank you Ardi,

I have sent you a personal message now.

I will share some of the game when the time is right. It is a bit early now though but hopefully, with peoples help, I will be able to make something decent. ;)