New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Netherware Entertainment

Official Trailer "Desolate City: The Bloody Dawn"

Well, that escalated quickly.

While I personally don't care for games like these, I must say it looks rather good. Reminds me if you took Resident Evil and made it in RPG Maker.

The spriting looks very good (Though I'm not a fan of Mack), I like the HUD you have set up there, and the scenery has a very good look to it. Though 2 things that I would like is for a better looking menu, like the text doesn't fit in really well with the face and background, and doesn't look like a horror game's text. The other is to put a little more complexity in the combat then button mashing and moving your character, like the ability to place traps on the ground, or the ability to use stealth as an option at some points. Those are my personal opinions based on the trailer, but I'm not really interested in the game to be honest.

Like said, you should put your game up in the games section of this forums for it to become more noticed by the people of GDU, and to organize what you want shown for your game. That's about it from me.