New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Adoption

Hey guys

I'm very excited to announce that I have adopted Bob. For those of you who don't know, his parents were killed in an alleyway, presumably because someone didn't like the way the company was being run.

Anyway, here's a pic of us

ramsey-penguin.jpg

That's my boy :ehh:

I always knew bob was a fucken penguin.

Glad you rescued him. I knew it was odd that he wasnt on for the past few hours. Im so use to him being up when i get up.

Better get him a laptop ASAP before he goes crazy and starts eating your stuff.

Awwwww.

Mark looks like a great father for Bob. I always knew he was a penguin. I have a question, will you teach him the art of trolling? 

Wait...is he going to GDU Owner too?

#SaveBob

Also bob isn't a penguin.

He's a Prinny.

This guy gets it.

I'm the spirit of a human who was sent to the Netherworld to pay for his sins with tons of work and should really get back to my job so I can have a chance of reincarnating.

(Luckily we don't have to say "dood" all the time when typing. Lord Valvatorez said it's fine.)

Awww bob looks so pretty irl. Just look at his cute legs *-* Please make sure you feed him on time.

Awww bob looks so pretty irl. Just look at his cute legs *-* Please make sure you feed him on time.

He eats internets so as long as he has a laptop he is fine.

Naw, Sardines man. Also be careful, I have knives and a bomb in this fanny pack. Also I explode when thrown. Marked almost killed me!

Wait...I'm already dead...what does happen to prinnies who die? I guess since they can be revived after exploding...

Whatever, it still hurts!

I bet bob will be happy in his new cage. It has Water and Internet.

Hope it's enough for him. I hope his dank memes don't smell that bad lol.

For those of you who don't know, his parents were killed in an alleyway, presumably because someone didn't like the way the company was being run.

Bob is... the penguin version of Batman...? P:

First time seeing pic of you, wow... You look like an adult--well you are. Just more than I thought. XD

Bob's looking fiiiine, damn. I have a huge weakness for cute and small things. TTuTT

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Bob the Penguin died from being thrown by Mark as he confused him for a Rugby ball.

unfortunately, with Bob's sensitive nature of exploding when being thrown at was a huge flaw.

May he rest in piece, good friend.

EDIT: Nevermind he got resurrected anyway...as a person with no soul...( I know you hate those no souls bob, couldn't help it.)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Bob the Penguin died from being thrown by Mark as he confused him for a Rugby ball.

unfortunately, with Bob's sensitive nature of exploding when being thrown at was a huge flaw.

May he rest in piece, good friend.

EDIT: Nevermind he got resurrected anyway...as a person with no soul...( I know you hate those no souls bob, couldn't help it.)

the more I learn about this the more I continue thinking Bob is a mutated penguin Batman...

Mark, how could you do this to your son? D: Wow, this is irresponsible. I'm calling Child Protective Services.

Bob is... the penguin version of Batman...? P:

First time seeing pic of you, wow... You look like an adult--well you are. Just more than I thought. XD

Bob's looking fiiiine, damn. I have a huge weakness for cute and small things. TTuTT

You're right, boB is small and adorable. Btw, you know that's not me right? I think it's some football player. 

Bob won't survive long... How do you think I became a ghost?

Creepy-Smile-Rape-Face.jpg

But wasn't bob already dead?

#point to the fact that he is prinny.

#SaveBob

Also bob isn't a penguin.

He's a Prinny.

200_s.gif

Black Mage and Dusty are the only ones who care. I was running away from Etna, then Mark caught me. She's gonna kill us both when she finds me, dood!

Btw, you know that's not me right? I think it's some football player. 

Then I can say without any reservations that that's pretty hot. P:

She's like level 2000. That's not gonna do anything, dood!

Thank God she's not over 9000 at least! You still have a chance doods!!

If you'd like Bob, I can share my ghost bottle with you and we can be ghoul mates!

ea5ardaceus-selfie-28418.jpg

Or I can recommend you some nice places to get a ghost bottle... Or even better, I think I can find you a guy selling an Antarctica knick knack which would be cozy for a dead penguin like you!

I really need a friend...

ghost-sad-28418.png

O̪͗Í̫͓̥͔̫m̷͓̲͋̾̆a̡̬̳̋r͈̩̻͖͆ͧ̒̋̽͒ͮͅ5Í•1Ì̻̩̞̰̜̄ͬ0̃͛Ì

Don't worry pal, i'll be your friend. :)

HÌ̧̲̬̳͈̺̜͈͚̪̦ͨͦͨͨ͆͒ͥ̊ͬ̿͌̀ͅÌ͉eÌ͌̽̆̓̚Ì̴̸͑͊͗ͩ̔̚Í̙̥̯̙̥̩̗͎̰͎ͅÍl̈͊ͣ̓͜Í̸̀҉̻̟̣l̢͖̳̹̥͂̓͒͆̈́ͭ͢͡͡Ị̫̣͎̠̖̪̀o̸̸̧̪̲̲͈͓̥̪̞̠̔ͭ͒̒̚͢͡Ì̖͈̖̪͙̹̼ ̼̩̤̯̯̂̑͋̃̊̓̇̅̉͂̈́̓̆̈́̌ͥ̚̕ẗ̷̫̣̗̯̗̙͚̉ͪ̂͗ͨͫͮͅͅͅh͂ͤ̾ͤ̂Ì̸͇̭̲̥͕̖̟͚̫̀̕eͩ͊ͨ̔̂̈́ÍÍ̴̧Í̥̦̳Í͓̘̺̥͚r̨̧͆͆̂͒̕͢Í͓̹͇̠̠̱̫̦͇͉͕͕͖͔e̎ͪ̊ͦ̈́ͦ̅͆͑ÌÍƒÍ’Ì‡ÌŽÌµÍ€Ì´ÌµÍ‰Ì®Í”Ì¥Ì¯Ì«Ì¤Ì¤Ì—Í Ì…Ì”Í—ÌŠÌ“Í„Í¥Í®Ì¿ÍªÌƒÍ¬ÍƒÍ’ÌšÍ«Í¨Ì¨Í˜ÌµÌœÌ²Ì¯Ì¤Í̮̭̣̥͎̮̜̗fÌÍ©Ì͊̒̂ͩ̾̌ͧ̅Ì̄ͬÍ̸͕̞͘Ì̙̹̫̞͔̞̰r̋̈́͛ͣ̃͛Í͛̈́͋Į̵̱̠̙̤͓́ͨ̿ͥͬ͘͜Ìiͬ̉ͩ̽͗̄ͬͨ̿͠Í̴̼̤̭Í̬͕̬̠̰Í̤̻̫͖̹̼̪̘ͅeͦ̃͌Ì̌ͫ̃ͨÌ̴̢̛͙͔͚͙̣̗̭̟̹͚̹͈̳̯̄̈̈́̕n̵̬͇̥̺̟͖͕̯̭͓͙̗̪̗̟͛̎̃͗̕ͅͅd̿̒̈͆ͨÍ̽̽̅̋̅Í̢̢̮̤̩̬̦͑̾̕͟͠!̃̾Í̡̥̺̣̲̣̪̮̅ͬ̾ͥͭ̌ͤͬ͂͜ ͫ̄͒̚Ìͣ̇̓Í͖͈̜̥̦͢:Í—Ì̸̳͎̟͓̗̜̳̪̪̣̣̯̩̻̹̙ͬͬ̌ͦ̿ͭ̈́D̆͆ͮ̒̉͋Í̧̾Í̩͚̖͖͖͕͉

ͯ̀ͪͯͦ͘Í̷̮̱͚̬͡Ì̟̥̲̫͙͇̪Ì̱̻͙

̈̂͋͒̃̌̌͒ͯ̂̓̚ÌÍ‹Í«Ì‘Ì”Í̶̧̜͔̜͉̰͉͖̰͎̣̪̥̬͞ͅÍ̱I̊̽ͦ̒̋ͬͧÌ͌ͣͥͨ̈́̋Ì͛̎Í̵̴̜̲̞̜̮̟͎̩̞͓͕̠̼̞̺̀͟ ̚̚Į́̈́Í̬̹̮̺h͛̈ÌͤÌ͒̀ͯ̆ͫ̓Ì̵͖͇̖̺̞̰̩̲͉̟̲̠͈̬̥̺̀̀̕͞ͅờ̛͈̫̟̳͙̼̯̥͎̬̪̬̖̊̎͌ͨ̈ͦͤͤͮ̈ͅp̈́ͯ̆̃ͤ̅̾Í̢̨̱̜̩̟̹͚̪̥̗̟̙̗̞̗̩̻̭͠ͅeÍ©Í‹Į̶̷̬̦̞̀̒ͪͭͧͨ̕͜Ì̼̻̬̙͕ ͊͋̊̔̒̀Ì̸̧ͧ͜͡҉̗̟͎̣̪͇͎͕͚̖̮̙͖͙ͅwͦͩͦ̌̌͛̃ͫͮ̾͆̕͡Í͖̱̗͙͖eͨ͌ͮ̅ͫ͘ÍÍ̱͚͖̰̰͖̙Ì̼ ̴̷̡̡̘̱̪̪̜̫̦̘̾ͧͮͮͅÍ͕͈Ì̤̫̪̥ĉͥ̇̂ͨÌÌ‚Ì̾Í̴̲̳̪̯͚̯͓̗̼̱̹͈̭̱̪ͥ͆̒͟a͂ͮ̔ͤ͊̾ͮ͆̽̆̔Ì̽̎ͦÌ̷̧̮̼̥̰͈͕͘͞n̽͆Ì̋͛̂ͮ̓̾Ì̡̛͡Ì̘͎͙͎̞͉͙͉̜̤̖Ì̼͙̻ ̆̄ͮͮ̽̄͒͋̅Ì̎̾̓ͭÌ̶̷̇Ị͕͔͈̟͓̯̙̥͕͉̤̺̬̗̳̳́bÌÌ‚Ì̀͂̽ͯ̈́̒͛Ì̟̗̪͈͇͕͎͊̂ͨ̕͟e̎ͤ̋̌̊ÌÍÍœÍ̥͇͙̹̱̳̪̮͓̤̼̭̖͜͞ͅ Ì„Ì̴̘͌͋͋͗͊ͧͬ͑̉ͮ͒̔̕͢͡Í̻̙̼͙͙̯͚̗̖̠̘̻͎͔ͅg̎͂̀͆̔ÍÍ¢Í̲̦̬̼͡͞Ì̳͙͈̯̪͇͔͉̻͔r̔ͫͫ͒͗̚Į̸̢̨̀͑͛̿̇ͪ͛̒Í̥̰͎̦̘̜̫ÍÌ°Ì«ē̊̈́̅͌̿̋̎ÌÍŠÌ̥̫ͩ̚͟͜Í̗͖̘͖̞̯̥̭aÌ“Í’ÌͣͪÌÌ̴̳̜̻̱̜͇̞̮͕̗ͤͫ͟tͪÌ̆ͧͥͯͧ͊̈́̂̂ͭ̉̚Ì͆͂Ì̸̵̭͖͎̰͖̹̬͜͞ ̉̀̓͑ÍÍ‹Ì‚Í£ÌÌ̸͆ͫ͜͠Í͉̱̩͇͖̻̥̼̫̘͖̩̘̱f̵̨͆̓͛ͤ͊͘Í̡͎̯͕Ḭ͔̥̪̥̬̭͓̰͖͕́ͅÍrͤ͌̌̿ͥͪ̀ͥ̂̚Ì̻͉̞̹̥͆͟͠ī̽̊̓Ì͌̌ͨÍ̢̛̩̘͓̜̹͈͈̜͓̜͞eÍ›Ì̇̅̂̓ͪ̊͋̀ͥ̓ͧ̅Í̷̡̛̖͚͖̙͓̤̲͇̹̥͈̱͕̯̜̰̯̼͖̕nͧͩ͂ͨͭ̓̄Í̧͎͙̯̩̩̮̟̙͓̰̘̮̙̱̤͔͎̜̠ͮ͋̾͜d̸̆̄̿̂͑͋Í̠̼͙̻̯͎sͬͧ̈́͛Ì̈Ì̳̣͢͠Í̱͉̠͉̫̭̻