New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Kitsuki

I made a video

So I'm not sure where this post goes... I thought the Artsy side at first, because I think this video can be a kind of "art".

But anyway, I started this video to show a friend a process of how I make a certain drink, and it's shown in this video:

I'm very proud of the hard work that I put into illustrating this process with detail, easy for new makers to understand. So please enjoy and let me know what you think!

EDIT: Also, I condone any speaking of glitter, or general acts of being fabulous, in this thread. It's up the alley of this video. Pierre the Frenchman, remember? 

Edited by Kitsuki

"It's not bad, watching it just bothers me" Be nice, Dusty lol

I'm not trying to be rude.

Cringe Channel is well known, and can easily make your reputation online plummet, and I know this is something he'd archive.

I'm not trying to be rude.

Cringe Channel is well known, and can easily make your reputation online plummet, and I know this is something he'd archive.

Lol I highly doubt he'd spent time making a video about a video of a teenager who just wanted to pretend she was funny ;) I'm no one important, rest assured.

There are probably 5000 vids like this on the internet.

Wut dafuk did i just watch lol?

Was funny tho.

[bows] you watched the worst video on the internet.

Activate Troll Song in D minor, please. ;)

I have no regrets about this video.

...that's you?

Yup, me and my twin sister.

Lol no just me.

Wow. I literally thought you were a dude pretending to be a girl. You better hope Salty doesn't see this.

O.o even after Omar's convincing messages with the exclusive pics? My, my, Mark.

Will Salty be amazed by the amount of fabulousness contained in this video? P:

...that's you?

Wow. I literally thought you were a dude pretending to be a girl. You better hope Salty doesn't see this. 

Of course it's her, lol. That PM was to troll you xD 

I thought Salty already knew about Kitsuki. I was going to break it to him but i said....nah....i'm pretty sure he knows by now.

DAMN IT.

O.o even after Omar's convincing messages with the exclusive pics? My, my, Mark.

Will Salty be amazed by the amount of fabulousness contained in this video? P:

God why did you make such video? Please delete it now, it gave me nightmares.

God why did you make such video? Please delete it now, it gave me nightmares.

What has been done cannot be undone ;)

This: http://imgur.com/gallery/ht80Z12

I was like damn, fits the profile. Move on. I feel like you just got here... or maybe I've been too busy to notice anything here this year. 

Dear Marked,

It's a shame to know that senpai hasn't noticed me until now. :'(

In any case, I'm addressing this letter to you to let you know that Omar and I planned that private message out in detail together before trolling you. In fact, it was I who chose that picture to send, as well as the video. Lettuce and cabbage are very poorly perceived, you know. I believe their distinction should be made clear in our modern society. What would social justice be if we didn't spread the word about this?

I'm also very confused, as the link led to a post with a long-ass title that said "Searched "drag queen with beard" and my day just improved dramatically". I understand you are a busy man, Mark, but damn that's a huge hint to miss. He who trolleth will be the first to be trolled. (Please quote me on this.)

However, I'm very happy that you believe that picture fit the profile. I admire any person who can wear such a large amount of glitter and not cause cardiac arrest for anyone with the privelege to glimpse their fabulousness. As you can tell from my video, I'm extremely fabulous-oriented.

Yours truly,

~#1 Smart Alec of GDU <3

I think someone went blind from getting glitter in their eye once. That stuff is evil.

tumblr_llgpczX47V1qgy5npo1_500.gif

We're on topic, I swear.

EDIT: wait, seriously? You're not kidding? Holy crap, yes this IS on topic, I'm adding it to the main post because I need to know about this.

Edited by Kitsuki

EDIT: Also, I condone any speaking of glitter, or general acts of being fabulous, in this thread. It's up the alley of this video. Pierre the Frenchman, remember? 

I thought you were being Mario. 

Also nice job trying to salvage the off-topic posts by adding that to the OP. Never seen that done before.

I thought you were being Mario. 

Also nice job trying to salvage the off-topic posts by adding that to the OP. Never seen that done before.

Nope, he's a generic Frenchman named "Pierre". He's also in a one-sided relationship with baguette.

By my horrifically rolled-"R"s I thought it was obvious he's French XD

Buddy, that's because you've never had me on GDU before.  ;)

Lmfao, shut the fuck up you! >_<

What's wrong with chasing all the girls on the website?

By the way ya'll gang up on me I'd think you're jelly? *smirk*

ps: I just saw it.

She's a cutie too. ;D

Well... I was checking out the art section to see if there are any active artists on the forum.

...For my new gallery.

Apparently not. I did come across this topic though. And when I saw Mark's comment I just had to respond, my honnor demanded it.

Lmfao, shut the fuck up you! >_<

What's wrong with chasing all the girls on the website?

By the way ya'll gang up on me I'd think you're jelly? *smirk*

ps: I just saw it.

She's a cutie too. ;D

lmao I've only ever seen one other girl on this site. Can't really judge.

Tell me somethin' I don't know, brother ;)

Just one question...aside of her being a cutie. Did you cringe while watching this video xD

why you gotta be so rude? D:

Edited by Kitsuki

CrimsonInferno and Zahraa are/were the main female members of GDU who have been really active. I'm sure there's a few more, if we exclude Lizzie and EmilyAnnCoons. There's also this girl, who you only just surpass :) 

fdfad2554a339dc10c7b21b5edb4e5f6.png

Lol... and they say I'm a perv...

I mention the word cute and everyone jumps into a conversation about how many girls are on the forum, and how cute they are.

To be honest it was pretty hard getting what's going on, watching the video on mute. 'Cause my laptop is always muted.

I have to say that part where she's googling baguettes made me chuckle. I never really realized frenchies were THAT obsessed with it.

Though... Out of context, her being a girl... Just what are you planning to do with that baguette!?

...May I recommend a stale one? Nice and hard, and they will retain their shape after... use. x)

... ... Well, you guys shouldn't have started me up. It's obvious who's the master perv around here. :D

Back to your hidy holes, peons. :u

*looks at screen shocked*...  :shock:

Salty, please do not scare aware the female members. Especially those more active than you. Also you've done it again... this one's underage. I wonder how many lists you're on. You know those ones where a person is flagged as being at risk of offending.