New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
ShinkuAura

I feel Immature and Stupid

I had a small chit-chat with a friend. However i feel that she insulted my intelligence with many things. First off, i don't know if anyone takes me seriously due to my trolling and thinks i'm just a total moron. But what i wanted to address is my point of view on the world and is it really wrong and stupid? Now she tell me that i'm not apt to become a good person at all, telling me that i act and like a politician at all fronts. The ideology i have is immature and stupid, questioning my understanding of everything.

We humans prefer to survive society, those who work together create something called humanity. Thinking that the right in that believe in is wrong, such as loyalty and honesty. 

I'm losing my mind here and i don't know what to believe in, she didn't really give me much to explain at all. leaving me to question myself. Am i doing everything wrong at the moment? Then she criticized me of wasting valuable time playing games instead of thriving. I then realized that, is this me that she talking about? Or is she affecting me psychologically? Then she proceeded to say that i would never succeed with small victories that i have to search for much bigger ones instead. Get a life and become something different. She later said that i should stop eating things like meat and diary products. Eating Greens is something we're all obligated to do. Then i countered everything about that topic, no matter what i threw at her nothing made her budge...everything from animals is bad will eventually kill you. I just don't know anymore I-I never felt so attacked before. Everything i threw at her. Nothing. I don't know what to believe in anymore.

Mark, with all your years of life experience. Help me. Please someone help, me. I feel...i don't know what to feel anymore...i don't know what to think. I just can't even explain anything right. I feel tired and depressed. All my beliefs and ideology....

Are you all my friends?  Am i overthinking it? I can't process it very well. 

The key for understanding life is not to question. It is to answer every question after questioning everything. The more you know, the more you learned that you're just not knowing anything. You're in verge of searching for self. Try answering your questions yourself. Get help from rationalization, but don't detest your feeling. Seek another perspective, and you'll find yourself in front of some picture, if not big at all.

Ideologies and beliefs are vary for each person. You can keep arguing about this things and there's no end for it. However, once you understand that everything is neither black nor white, you're gonna start to look from their perspectives, and begin to accept, that neither are right nor wrong. It just a matter of choices.

For your last questions, No, I'm not your friend. We're just coincidentally met in this stream of binary codes, and yes, you're overthinking it. If this kind of problem give you psychological or mental issue, go seek help from wise-man or get yourself a psychologist.

Judging by what you said it seems like she just spouted some extreme-liberal nonsense at you. Don't believe any of it and just forget it. Meat is bad for you and kills you? I thought that was all propaganda to decrease meat consumption as they were rising too high lol. The fact that people who don't eat meat and animal products need special supplements to even survive shows how good it is. When especially men start doing it their protein and testosterone levels drops even more making them even bigger sissies, and then you get something like Caitlyn Jenner.

"Then she proceeded to say that i would never succeed with small victories that i have to search for much bigger ones instead. Get a life and become something different." honestly sounds like those teenage inspirationals you see. They're meaningless and often also make me cringe lol.

Just stop overthinking it, really, the worst thing you can do is accept another persons opinion as a fact without judging objectively by yourself. The lack of objectively judging facts is the root cause of all issues currently in western society.

that is, by the way, some great "friend" you got there. You should also remember that women lack a sense of loyalty and a big part of honesty, they literally don't have that as it a genetic male thing. It can be forced uponwomen by a male society so they can artificially have it but that's obviously not happening anymore.

Just remember what I said about not taking anyones opinion as a fact and looking for yourself what is objectively right and wrong. Something can't be both right and wrong, that's impossible, and what's wrong is that people seem to think their feelings can affect what is right and wrong. But if you use your feelings to judge stuff like this you will end up being a very irrational person.

I think I'm taking this too far now, so I'll stop here.

Edited by Meteor Rain

I honestly think that the only one who should be ordering around you on your life is yourself. If she is trying to get you to do things that you feel insecure about, if she is causing mental problems on your mind, if she is dissing your dreams and going against your pleasures, then there is something wrong in that relationship. A real relationship is one where both understand each other, and don't order the other around. I find it crap how she said not to play games, eat no milk or meat, and try to go for big victories instead of small ones. I've also had some sort of problem like this...

First off, what is she trying to do, telling you what you should eat. Is she a health doctor? Is she monitoring your level intakes on different foods, because if you are happy in your body, there is no reason to change your diet, and the only reason not to eat milk is if you are intolerant to lactose, and meat if you are either vegitarian/vegan or have a acid problem for digesting meat. I'm happy with my own body, and nothing is going to change my mind about how I eat if even everyone around me orders it.

Secondly, play all the games you like, just don't let it ruin your social life, or your private life. If video games are your favourite thing, that is great! I know a lot of people who have no clue what to do with themselves, and are depressed... I'll touch more on that later. If you enjoy it, that is a type of thriving which she can't understand. Video games let you get away from the real world, and bask in your own fictional achievements that you can't do anywhere else, and we all love it. What she wants you to do is join the unfair real world and take away this joy in your life. Do what you want to do if you can afford to do it, don't let video games take you completely out of the real world, for if you were lost from the real world, you'd be seen as unwanted to anybody who sees you outside of this fictional fantasy. Also, if your house is a mess, or friends or family want to see you or miss you, go see them, for having true friends whom you can chat with face to face is not entirely something you'd get online, though in some cases, this does not apply as maybe people in your real life aren't like you, and the internet is a place to find anybody who could suit you fine.

Thirdly, she said that a few big victories are better than lots of small ones. From my perspective, if you have that one big victory, that is one victory, huzzah, you are famous for 2 weeks, then after that, you are just with the rest of the population, you've achieved one thing that not many can do. I find this terrible, for only admiring yourself over one achievement is dull and void, whilst if you have all these small victories, you have many things you can say you did, which average people find interesting, and can better relate to, for you are on the same level as those around you. Though you can do whatever you like, for whatever you do is what builds you from your feet to your head.

Finally, are we your friends? Is this community all your friends? Well, let's put it from us calling ourselves your friend, to yourself choosing who your friends are. Here on GDU, and what time I've spent on it, this is a really nice community, like the people who have posted above me, wanting to help with your problem, I've never gotten this kind of treatment in real life. For a lot of people I know would love to have friends this supportive to somebody they haven't met behind a screen thousands of miles away. The point is, we will help people on this community, for no reason. We are giving you this support without any reason. We don't know you, we haven't seen you, we don't talk to you often, but we still do stuff like this. If you'd consider us your friend, if you would go to us for help, or help us when we're in trouble... It's your call to whom your friends are, and they can't call themselves yours.

I myself have a problem like this, but I can't do anything about it. I was bullied growing up, a time when I was innocent, learning, exploring the world around me, and curious, excited, scared of things, I had many emotions. I was bullied all during my childhood, and it was the one thing that caused me stress in my life. During grade six, there was one day when a lot of things changed for me, when I became who I am today. During all of grade six, I was bullied further than ever before, I would avoid school if possible, mind you I've been doing this for the past six years, and I was unhappy with everyone around me but my family. This one day however, I was doing the silliest thing to entertain myself out of boredom, then the f***ing b****es who were quite away from my seat, for I was isolated from every other table because I refused to go in groups with an entire class of bullies, so I was sitting alone every lunch for 6 years. They told me to shut up and stop doing what I was doing, I don't quite remember now, it's been a long time. I refused for I wasn't putting up to their bull****, and that's when a bunch of other people told me to quit it, as they the bi***es were trying to get me in trouble, when I guy came up to me to try to get me to stop, I almost snapped at him, telling him "And what are you going to do about it c*******? Hit me? Beat me? Cry to your adopted parents? Come on, you know you don't have any guts to do anything you piece of *censored*." I think I broke him at that moment, and I felt rather good standing up to him, as he had to walk away from me. Then a lunch monitor came in, mind you that nobody took my side, and they all complained about me, all 26 of them. The lunch monitor was taking me to the office, and as I got to the door, they all... laughed at me, and spoke things I don't want to recall.

I snapped as I released something that I was holding back for all of my life, my uttermost insanity. I picked up a chair, and I slammed it down so hard, that the entire hallway heard the slam, and everybody was screaming. I was a lifetime monster at that moment, speaking to them things I still won't stay due to the foul language that is unholy for all to hear. They were frightened of me, even though I didn't touch them, bringing the false truth behind "Sticks and Stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me." when it really means "Sticks and stones won't touch your bones, but words will bring you to tears." I was so angry, and furious. Later, while I was sitting in the principals office, completely another person, a few people came right up to the window, and teased me, that is when I opened the window and climbed out, but they were running, the all talk no buff. So I went back into the principal's office. I was suspended from school from the few remaining days, but it was so worth it for me.

This completely changed who I am, I became asexual, as I hated those around me. I became schizoid, as I now have some new personalities I can change between abruptly without warning, and have feelings of solitude. And I was alone, finally, without any stress. I was, and am still, truly happy. I became someone who could break others in many other ways, with, or without trying, my mind was darkened for two years, as I couldn't differentiate between good and bad feelings. I lost the ability to feel for other people, as I can not feel joy, excitement, sadness, malice, fear, pain, or love no longer. I haven't felt any of these feelings for 5 years now. Finally, I had to start fresh, with new people who wondered how I functioned, as I wasn't... normal, you could say.

I spent Gr. 7-9 mostly alone, but everybody tried to understand me, and thought I was just weak and stupid, until they learned my story, when word got out somehow, then they treated me as another student who is there, but should just be ignored due to reasons. Gr. 9 was a fine year for me, even though I was alone the whole time, I was happy just talking to myself. Then grade 10 came along, when I changed again.

I didn't try to make friends, as I realized that I couldn't work with other people, or wanted to, when I met a few girls who invited me to join their group. I was hesitant at first, feeling awkward since I haven't talk to many people in the past 3 years. During all of this year, they have been my closest friends I have ever had. For they found out about my story, but they thought I was judged too hard by the public, and wanted to see who I really am. I was happy in a new way, as people began to talk with me again, and we were all happy just talking away. I didn't take this relationship seriously however, which lead to my new outcome. I was being myself, when one person pointed out to me that I was a jerk. I was stunned to hear it. Throughout the rest of the year, I was kinda just there, in the shadows, as she made me feel alone, and others found new people who had more similar interests than me. So I was in the shadow of that group. I got so angry at her, that she was pointing out that I was a jerk, when she was the closest one to me in all the group, and complained that I was too much of a cruel person. I was feeling the same darkness again, that I snapped out at her this same problem, then I crushed out all the little things that made me who I am, and all the things I can do which make me insane, like being alone, being guilty of taking and dealing cruelty, as I agreed with her that I was the bad one, for at this point in time, I realized that I had 2 other sides of me besides the one I'm using to type this out in. I broke her down, that she had to take a day off of school, and I horrified some others two, that I had to step away after what I did. I came back to the group, but they were less enthusiastic about me, so I tried my hardest to make it up to them, I didn't want to be the monster in my own story.

I tried so very hard the next few months to make it up to them, I offered help on everything I could, I tried to give my best opinions on things, I tried to help them. Then I got on to one of their facebook accounts, and read the messages sent between them... all 203 messages regarding me as a jerk and ***hole. I was feeling alone again, and broken, that I deleted everything off of facebook, and stayed away from everybody again, which I did for a week. It wasn't hard, as I was used to feeling alone, and I don't feel compassion, so I was feeling betrayed to those I trusted, as I have been betrayed by many others before. During this time, I thought. I took a look at things from a new perspective. I tried to understand what I was doing wrong, then I realized that I was doing everything wrong. I wasn't like them, even though I solved the same problems they had, and loved the same things they did. I am insane, and I'm not the person to go to for help, as my style of solving problems isn't the same as others could do. My schizoid disorder makes me think differently about situations, as my way around it is to step right on it, and show that it won't faze me to change or back down from it. If I think something, it's true in my mind, the same thing any other crazy person thinks. I laugh at my own jokes uncontrollably, I laugh at anything serious, I think the normal reality doesn't have to apply to me, and all of this happened because I had one bad day. I ended up learning from my mistakes, and embraced a fourth personality that came of this, one that just fakes my lost feelings. I have also given up trying to help others with situations that I've only heard about. I'm friends with them again, and I have been forgiven, as they realized something was wrong, and all I'm hoping as they've understood my situation on my front, for my new personality is based around having fun and not caring how others will think of me, and that is more valuable than a billion dollars, is to just enjoy yourself while you're you. Don't let anyone tell you what to do, how to think, where to go, what to do, what to say, have it your way.

The reason as to why I'm telling this story is that I feel like the person who told you how to live your life, as I didn't realize who I was dealing with, and how they felt. I can't tell others what to do when I'm not them, or try to understand when there is only one person that is you. They may just influence your actions, but you need the sense to know what is going to make you the best person who ever lived, one that was happy, one that was loved, just for being different. Don't face a problem you don't know of, don't touch a thing you can't see, don't kiss a thing you don't like, don't bow down to the peasant, and like I said before, if you fall into a critical state, all you need is a white mage to heal you right back up to full strength, and continue on with your journey ;)

Ardi out.

100% agree with blackmage + Don't go wrecking your beliefs and ideology like that, I don't know why she talked to you that way but I assume you believe she actually has a point. So, Instead of hurting yourself or wasting your time overthinking it, Just rearrange your mind and try to analyze what she said. Then you'll probably feel like she wants you to change. But remember, It's just the matter of balance and choice, Like blackmage says, Everything is neither right nor wrong. Eating meat won't kill you in a day and being a vegetarian doesn't warrant a long happy life. You just need to keep the balance. It's not so hard.

I believe path of success is like a fingerprint, You can't find two persons who have the same fingerprint. People have different definitions of "success". I need to remind you this old quote that says don't try to be different, Just be your best self. You're unique.

Anything could happen, But never disturb yourself like that. Every problem has a solution after all :)

I honestly think that the only one who should be ordering around you on your life is yourself. If she is trying to get you to do things that you feel insecure about, if she is causing mental problems on your mind, if she is dissing your dreams and going against your pleasures, then there is something wrong in that relationship. A real relationship is one where both understand each other, and don't order the other around. I find it crap how she said not to play games, eat no milk or meat, and try to go for big victories instead of small ones. I've also had some sort of problem like this...

First off, what is she trying to do, telling you what you should eat. Is she a health doctor? Is she monitoring your level intakes on different foods, because if you are happy in your body, there is no reason to change your diet, and the only reason not to eat milk is if you are intolerant to lactose, and meat if you are either vegitarian/vegan or have a acid problem for digesting meat. I'm happy with my own body, and nothing is going to change my mind about how I eat if even everyone around me orders it.

Secondly, play all the games you like, just don't let it ruin your social life, or your private life. If video games are your favourite thing, that is great! I know a lot of people who have no clue what to do with themselves, and are depressed... I'll touch more on that later. If you enjoy it, that is a type of thriving which she can't understand. Video games let you get away from the real world, and bask in your own fictional achievements that you can't do anywhere else, and we all love it. What she wants you to do is join the unfair real world and take away this joy in your life. Do what you want to do if you can afford to do it, don't let video games take you completely out of the real world, for if you were lost from the real world, you'd be seen as unwanted to anybody who sees you outside of this fictional fantasy. Also, if your house is a mess, or friends or family want to see you or miss you, go see them, for having true friends whom you can chat with face to face is not entirely something you'd get online, though in some cases, this does not apply as maybe people in your real life aren't like you, and the internet is a place to find anybody who could suit you fine.

Thirdly, she said that a few big victories are better than lots of small ones. From my perspective, if you have that one big victory, that is one victory, huzzah, you are famous for 2 weeks, then after that, you are just with the rest of the population, you've achieved one thing that not many can do. I find this terrible, for only admiring yourself over one achievement is dull and void, whilst if you have all these small victories, you have many things you can say you did, which average people find interesting, and can better relate to, for you are on the same level as those around you. Though you can do whatever you like, for whatever you do is what builds you from your feet to your head.

Finally, are we your friends? Is this community all your friends? Well, let's put it from us calling ourselves your friend, to yourself choosing who your friends are. Here on GDU, and what time I've spent on it, this is a really nice community, like the people who have posted above me, wanting to help with your problem, I've never gotten this kind of treatment in real life. For a lot of people I know would love to have friends this supportive to somebody they haven't met behind a screen thousands of miles away. The point is, we will help people on this community, for no reason. We are giving you this support without any reason. We don't know you, we haven't seen you, we don't talk to you often, but we still do stuff like this. If you'd consider us your friend, if you would go to us for help, or help us when we're in trouble... It's your call to whom your friends are, and they can't call themselves yours.

I myself have a problem like this, but I can't do anything about it. I was bullied growing up, a time when I was innocent, learning, exploring the world around me, and curious, excited, scared of things, I had many emotions. I was bullied all during my childhood, and it was the one thing that caused me stress in my life. During grade six, there was one day when a lot of things changed for me, when I became who I am today. During all of grade six, I was bullied further than ever before, I would avoid school if possible, mind you I've been doing this for the past six years, and I was unhappy with everyone around me but my family. This one day however, I was doing the silliest thing to entertain myself out of boredom, then the f***ing b****es who were quite away from my seat, for I was isolated from every other table because I refused to go in groups with an entire class of bullies, so I was sitting alone every lunch for 6 years. They told me to shut up and stop doing what I was doing, I don't quite remember now, it's been a long time. I refused for I wasn't putting up to their bull****, and that's when a bunch of other people told me to quit it, as they the bi***es were trying to get me in trouble, when I guy came up to me to try to get me to stop, I almost snapped at him, telling him "And what are you going to do about it c*******? Hit me? Beat me? Cry to your adopted parents? Come on, you know you don't have any guts to do anything you piece of *censored*." I think I broke him at that moment, and I felt rather good standing up to him, as he had to walk away from me. Then a lunch monitor came in, mind you that nobody took my side, and they all complained about me, all 26 of them. The lunch monitor was taking me to the office, and as I got to the door, they all... laughed at me, and spoke things I don't want to recall.

I snapped as I released something that I was holding back for all of my life, my uttermost insanity. I picked up a chair, and I slammed it down so hard, that the entire hallway heard the slam, and everybody was screaming. I was a lifetime monster at that moment, speaking to them things I still won't stay due to the foul language that is unholy for all to hear. They were frightened of me, even though I didn't touch them, bringing the false truth behind "Sticks and Stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me." when it really means "Sticks and stones won't touch your bones, but words will bring you to tears." I was so angry, and furious. Later, while I was sitting in the principals office, completely another person, a few people came right up to the window, and teased me, that is when I opened the window and climbed out, but they were running, the all talk no buff. So I went back into the principal's office. I was suspended from school from the few remaining days, but it was so worth it for me.

This completely changed who I am, I became asexual, as I hated those around me. I became schizoid, as I now have some new personalities I can change between abruptly without warning, and have feelings of solitude. And I was alone, finally, without any stress. I was, and am still, truly happy. I became someone who could break others in many other ways, with, or without trying, my mind was darkened for two years, as I couldn't differentiate between good and bad feelings. I lost the ability to feel for other people, as I can not feel joy, excitement, sadness, malice, fear, pain, or love no longer. I haven't felt any of these feelings for 5 years now. Finally, I had to start fresh, with new people who wondered how I functioned, as I wasn't... normal, you could say.

I spent Gr. 7-9 mostly alone, but everybody tried to understand me, and thought I was just weak and stupid, until they learned my story, when word got out somehow, then they treated me as another student who is there, but should just be ignored due to reasons. Gr. 9 was a fine year for me, even though I was alone the whole time, I was happy just talking to myself. Then grade 10 came along, when I changed again.

I didn't try to make friends, as I realized that I couldn't work with other people, or wanted to, when I met a few girls who invited me to join their group. I was hesitant at first, feeling awkward since I haven't talk to many people in the past 3 years. During all of this year, they have been my closest friends I have ever had. For they found out about my story, but they thought I was judged too hard by the public, and wanted to see who I really am. I was happy in a new way, as people began to talk with me again, and we were all happy just talking away. I didn't take this relationship seriously however, which lead to my new outcome. I was being myself, when one person pointed out to me that I was a jerk. I was stunned to hear it. Throughout the rest of the year, I was kinda just there, in the shadows, as she made me feel alone, and others found new people who had more similar interests than me. So I was in the shadow of that group. I got so angry at her, that she was pointing out that I was a jerk, when she was the closest one to me in all the group, and complained that I was too much of a cruel person. I was feeling the same darkness again, that I snapped out at her this same problem, then I crushed out all the little things that made me who I am, and all the things I can do which make me insane, like being alone, being guilty of taking and dealing cruelty, as I agreed with her that I was the bad one, for at this point in time, I realized that I had 2 other sides of me besides the one I'm using to type this out in. I broke her down, that she had to take a day off of school, and I horrified some others two, that I had to step away after what I did. I came back to the group, but they were less enthusiastic about me, so I tried my hardest to make it up to them, I didn't want to be the monster in my own story.

I tried so very hard the next few months to make it up to them, I offered help on everything I could, I tried to give my best opinions on things, I tried to help them. Then I got on to one of their facebook accounts, and read the messages sent between them... all 203 messages regarding me as a jerk and ***hole. I was feeling alone again, and broken, that I deleted everything off of facebook, and stayed away from everybody again, which I did for a week. It wasn't hard, as I was used to feeling alone, and I don't feel compassion, so I was feeling betrayed to those I trusted, as I have been betrayed by many others before. During this time, I thought. I took a look at things from a new perspective. I tried to understand what I was doing wrong, then I realized that I was doing everything wrong. I wasn't like them, even though I solved the same problems they had, and loved the same things they did. I am insane, and I'm not the person to go to for help, as my style of solving problems isn't the same as others could do. My schizoid disorder makes me think differently about situations, as my way around it is to step right on it, and show that it won't faze me to change or back down from it. If I think something, it's true in my mind, the same thing any other crazy person thinks. I laugh at my own jokes uncontrollably, I laugh at anything serious, I think the normal reality doesn't have to apply to me, and all of this happened because I had one bad day. I ended up learning from my mistakes, and embraced a fourth personality that came of this, one that just fakes my lost feelings. I have also given up trying to help others with situations that I've only heard about. I'm friends with them again, and I have been forgiven, as they realized something was wrong, and all I'm hoping as they've understood my situation on my front, for my new personality is based around having fun and not caring how others will think of me, and that is more valuable than a billion dollars, is to just enjoy yourself while you're you. Don't let anyone tell you what to do, how to think, where to go, what to do, what to say, have it your way.

The reason as to why I'm telling this story is that I feel like the person who told you how to live your life, as I didn't realize who I was dealing with, and how they felt. I can't tell others what to do when I'm not them, or try to understand when there is only one person that is you. They may just influence your actions, but you need the sense to know what is going to make you the best person who ever lived, one that was happy, one that was loved, just for being different. Don't face a problem you don't know of, don't touch a thing you can't see, don't kiss a thing you don't like, don't bow down to the peasant, and like I said before, if you fall into a critical state, all you need is a white mage to heal you right back up to full strength, and continue on with your journey ;)

Ardi out.

Wow. I had something very similar too, but the ending is way more dramatic. ( I don't really want to mention it)

I used to live in California for a full 12 years, until one day i had to move to Mexico. In California i had real friends, true buddies. It was a unique experience for me. But nothing lasts forever, like i said i had to move-away to a different country mostly because my parents grew tired of the monotonous life in the states.

Sure i had to learn a new language and new culture, which was the fun part of moving to a new country. When first entered to school in Mexico, i had different ideology and views about the world -- especially on Mexico's outdated educational system. People on my new school considered me weird and didn't want to get close to me. I spent all my years in middle school alone with no friends to really depend on. Teachers would lecture me of being so anti-social...

That wasn't the case with me... Teachers would never accept my individual team work because i wasn't with a group of people. Pathetic.

I first experienced depression here. Teachers not accepting my work and they all hate me for being a smart-ass. Students hated me for being different and knowing another language. I consider society a piece of shit to this day. Now before you jump to conclusions, i did make some really good friends in High-School but unfortunately an Ex-Girlfriend of mine badmouthed me and since girls are more credible then men, well i really don't have any friends now. 

I have my best friends which is a Teacher almost my age. He and i are very good buddies and i have a good relationship.

Thank you to all who has posted, i have won the battle on my own without really looking at this topic. I manage to contradict her points and statements in the end. Of course that she blocked me and doesn't talk to me anymore. That relationship is dead now and it's not worth talking to anymore.

I will just say it with confidence, i am a moron who gets depressed and trolls to not get depressed anymore. I have my own beliefs and ideology.

I am a very lonely person but i am very happy to do things not many people love. I enjoy conceptualizing games and most of all play video games! I am a gamer at heart and i love to play games with a passion. 

Working on my own game makes me happy and helps me keep motivated in life. I founded Ethereal Digital Entertainment with Drago and i'm a semi-professional 3D modeler, Game Designer and Writer.  I realized that i won't satisfy anyone but myself and only i can make myself and others happy.