New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Saltome

Is the Owner an ass?

Lol! Sorry! I just couldn't resist. x)

Here's the thing.

This is the second time I've sent a PM to Marked,

Neither one of them was even viewed. At least not from the GDUUCP. Of course seeing them in the notification email is an option.

Come to think of it, He isn't the only one I have failed to get in contact with. Of course, that wouldn't really be surprising, on account of my infamous popularity. x)

In any case, I'm just wondering, Is there some sort of problem with the PM system, or is the problem between me and Mark? *leer*

lol, welcome to GDU.

Marked has "ignored" my PMs too. I think I remember him saying he's just busy and doesn't always see PMs.

He usually responds to topics in this forum though (especially ones with a title like that)

We don't hate you, we were just annoyed when you first got here.

I think I remember him saying he's just busy and doesn't always see PMs.

The part that hurts is I talked to him on Skype, he TOLD me to send him a pm, and never even bothered to check it out. *sigh*

He usually responds to topics in this forum though (especially ones with a title like that)

*rofl* my point exactly!

I just hope I'm fast enough to dodge the retributional smiting. :D

Marked has "ignored" my PMs too.

I think it's time we enslaved him and made him work for us...

We don't hate you, we were just annoyed when you first got here.

Sure you do. I tried to move y'alls' asses from the comfy rut they are in. I mean heck. I'd hate me too if I did that to myself. x)

Edited by Saltome

BANNED. 

Uh yes, the PM system is working correctly. So is the notifications:

501fb672db02801c0cf2e6ca3b4325f1.png

I'm not ignoring you. I can honestly say I have no idea what you're trying to talk to me about :) And I'm too busy to read your PM. I'm getting on a plane in a few hours to jet away from this winter and into the tropics :D 

Are you sure it's important that I read it? Also I didn't get the email notification for this one. 

Seems ol' Saltome is salty as ever.  ;)

I'm not ignoring you. I can honestly say I have no idea what you're trying to talk to me about :) And I'm too busy to read your PM. I'm getting on a plane in a few hours to jet away from this winter and into the tropics :D 

Have fun in the tropics, Mark! With all the maintenance you do on this place and how busy you've been, you at least deserve to be somewhere warm, lol.

Are you sure it's important that I read it?

It's important to me. :heart:

Of course it's pretty much irrelevant if you can't bother to look at it. >_>

For future reference, this site has 2 moderators that see everything Marked doesn't, including PMs that are sent to them. If it's something a mod can do, send it to one of us.

Seems ol' Saltome is salty as ever.  ;)

I guess you could say... "Salt" is in my blood! x)

Hmm..? Well, unless you know web game development, and/or are interested in making a d&d mmo/platform... Then no, you can't help. ;/