New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Boo! No? Didn't scare you... well anyway, I'm Ardaceus, you can call me Ardi for short. I have been on this forum less than a week, and I'm really enjoying it here. Came across this section, and decided wynaut?

I prefer to be called by my online name than anything, and only my online name. I won't ever talk about my life outside of game making on this forum, due to it not being the main goal of this place. I will participate in the Cafe thread though, for it's nice to reply my thoughts to other people. I will most likely be online on this forum in the chat, so I'm there usually, I have been for the past 2 days.

Personality wise, I don't compliment or put down anything about myself, I only say what I can and can't do, and what I do and not do. I love video games, RPG's are my favorites, just because I love the stories behind them so much. I generally love anything that has great story or characters, I don't focus much on graphics or gameplay for most games (except Call of Duty). Besides video games, I like reading, drawing cartoons (I can't draw anime), and simply anything to do with computers.

If anyone wants help with a game, feel free to ask me, I would be more than happy to help! Though I'm not great at making music, scripting, or creating HD photographs, I'm good at everything else. Also, this only applies to RPG maker VX ace, I don't have any other programs. Another thing I'm good for is coming up with story ideas, if you would ever like some inspiration, I could always come up with a story for your style of writing. I have a lot of stories I want to make, and I have a lot of experience writing stories. I always have ones that I'm willing to give away due to me not taking much interest in expanding off of the main idea.

So I guess, Ardi in.