New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Ardaceus

Here's an Idea: A Man and the Machine

I have so many different games that I want to make someday, but I'm stuck with my current project "Wonder's War" due to the others not really working well with RPG maker. I won't name any of these ideas due to not wanting anyone to steal one of the names, for I want to make all of them into games, and I will accomplish that.

Anyway, back to the topic, I do go through a lot of game ideas that just don't interest me in the slightest, so I thought I would give out one of them for anyone to use. I called it "A Man and the Machine".

This is the story about a guy living a normal life, except for the fact that his roommate is a robot. The man is going to college to try and get a degree in Electronical Engineering, and the robot also goes to school to try and get a degree in manufacturing. Throughout the story, there is a huge rivalry between the man and the robot, like how smart one is, how physically adept one is over the other, and they both throughout the whole story fight each other for a girl who is also going to the same school. Filled with comedy and drama, the story is based around the concept of how men are having a struggle with everyday tasks thanks to technology getting in the way, and how it pushes us to be the best we can be. The game play shouldn't have a battle system in it, but more of a choice system, like a simulator game. It should focus more on the player's logic and thinking skills on how they should go around and interact with the world, while adding in different reactions from the player's choices.

It was a scrapped idea mostly because this style of game is not my style. Feel free to do anything you want with it, Ardi Out.