New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Ardaceus

Character Faces Needed

Hi, my name is Ardaceus (aka Ardi for short), I am working on a game called Wonder's War on the Rpg VX Ace game maker platform. I've been able to find most resources for my game by either purchasing or making them, and I've been whizzing by in the production area for it because of it. But I'll be honest, drawing something that is not cartoonish is outside of my comfort zone when it comes to drawing things. I've asked my friends who are amazing artists to help me with making the character's faces, even if it was just on paper, I do have experience recoloring things. But after the first drawing I've gotten, they've been not a lot of help when it comes to it. So I'm relying on myself and kind people on the internet for help with my game.

So I'm here to ask of this if anyone is willing to be so kind, if they would draw faces for exactly 28 characters in my game. There are far more characters in my game, but far more, and not as important as these 28. The thing that has to resemble about all of them is that they all need to be in the same art style, I must like them all, and I would prefer it if they had a white background. If I were to receive the faces from you, you must accept that they will be used in a commercial game for profit. I will give out a reward to the one who completes this task, which will be special credits in the game files and on the site page for it, a free copy of the completed game once it is completed, and a 50$ gift card of your choosing (Canadian only). If you are interested in this, comment below, and send down a sample of your style of art drawing, and if I like it, I'll message you. Ardi out.