New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
FleshRenderStudios

Code Generator Script request and a few others.

Code Generator Script

and a couple other requests.

Wow I haven't been here for a VERY long time, Ever since I started mining bitcoin lol.

Anyway I came here to ask a scripter a favor, I would like to request a series of script's related to a bitcoin mining game that I am trying to make. Now to people who already know what bitcoin is or have heard of bitcoin or know how it works you will know that someone/something (the miner/ASIC) has to connect to the blockchain/bitcoin network in order to recieve a chunk of data for it to decrypt and verify that everything is in order.

Basically I am creating a game that will operate no differently to your generic sim management/tycoon/idle/active game where you perform an action and receive a result, except this result pay's you "the player" a small amount of satoshi in return for performing each individual payable action. 

Essentially what I need is a script that can (if possible) communicate/send a message to a server or create a text document when the event option to "cashout" is selected which contain's information about a player's activities in the game and awards them an accumulated amount of satoshi as a reward.

In order for this to be possible it has to do several thing's:

• Send/Receive data to/from a server (not sure if this is possible)
  • Have a randomly generated "signature" that the server will recognize to verify an action was actually performed in game (rather than be added to the document/export code after the game has ended), This needs to happen after every "payable action" so you need access to event trigger's or a script call, The signature should contain information on the action performed and an encrypted time-stamp so the server know's when the action was made and data on how long that action should take. Any other actions taken while an action should not be performable would result in payout not being possible for that action, essentially meaning the would be an "unverified action" flag for that particular action. (anti-cheat)
  • Each signature will need to be uploaded to the server when they are generated.
  • Add a password to the generated file(viewable in file)/export code(encrypted, Viewable in game only) that will be displayed in game that the player has to enter on the player database site to issue a payout. 
  • If this end's up being export code based (probably best to have it this way) then have that generated export code automatically uploaded to the server in order to ensure the export code has not been tampered with after the game has ended. (anti-cheat)

Now obviously this may not be possible in RPG Maker VX Ace but I figured I would ask anyway, If it can't I am happy to transfer this game over to Unity and get someone to create a script in UnityScript/JavaScript/C# instead.

Many thanks for reading my topic guy's and doll's hope your all having a good day ^_^

This would be cool! But I'm not sure about it's application within an RPG Maker, as you suspected. But actually, I would like to wonder why you want to sore things on a server? Will this data also be accessable by a web application? If each players data is only ever viewable and accessed by them, then there'd be no reason to utilize a server.

Now that I'm done squinting at your post (due to the font size)... divulge your devious plans :3

The reason the data is being sent/stored on the server is because it need's to verify the validity of the claim for satoshi for that particular action that is performed in the game. If a single player earn's 1 million satsoshi by hacking into the game and performed a number of questionable action's and they choose to cash out I have to pay them 1 million satoshi (roughly $2.40). If 1000 player's did this it's $2,400.

It's more of a case of having an anti-cheat system more than anything else due to the fact that the game is based on a play-to-earn structure. 

If I didn't have something like this in place I may as well just walk around the country throwing money in people's faces lol if you catch my drift lol :P

verified action (via exported to server code) = satoshi reward for each action

verified action (via printed export only)         = no satoshi reward for each action (due to the code's not matching)

The player would be able to login to a sort of USER AREA where they can look how many action are being paid for and how many are not, They have a choice to question an unverified action of course.

Edited by FleshRenderStudios