New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

TENEBRIS

"á¹¢e òkunkun ya á»kàn rẹ,

eleri,
le ni Dark Oluwa gba yi ẹbỠ...
Ati ki o purify aye pẹlu rẹ á¹£iá¹£e itá»ju òkunkun ..
"

The Dark Council's Ancient Summoning Ritual

THE STORY

"The Hellgates are opened by the Dark Lord's troops! All Guardians! Retreat!"

Captain Wolfblade's last words

The Hellgates were sieged by the Dark Lord's troops,all the Guardians were commanded to retreat,but I fought bravely by the side of Captain Wolfblade along with my friend Jorgensen.

I can recall the feeling when my chest was pierced by a sword...And as the soul left my body,I wanted to take it back,to,kill the Dark Council...And interrupt the ritual...But all hope is lost when I was dropped by a portal into a purple skied sandy desert.I'm doomed to be the reason why the Dark Lord was summoned...How can I stop this? I think I have a second chance,to be dropped in this world,and I need to kill the Dark Council...I need to kill the Dark Council...Kill the Dark...Kill the...Kill...Kill..KILL!

Guardian Whitebeard's monologue while in the Soul Prison Desert

LORE

"Well you're in the Soul Prison Desert.In the "town" of Kytre.Unintelligible name,but it's a pretty quiet village"

Rystel Shadowblade's "location description"

HELLGATES

They separate between the two worlds.They've fallen under the strength of the Hellspawns,The Dark Lord's army.

SOUL PRISON

It's the place where the sacrificed souls are imprisoned and consumed by the Dark Lord to aid his summoning.It is said that the souls of the people imprisoned here descend to madness...

DARK COUNCIL

It is the Dark Lord's hands in the human world.They are trying to summon him and "purify' the world in his darkness.

THE DARK LORD

The ultimate evil overlord.He commands an army of Hellspawns made from volcanic rocks and ashes.He attempts to conquer the human world and expand his territory.

PLANNED FEATURES

"Yes it's planned features not features"

Ultim1337Gamer,Project Lead

• Hub Like : That means it's not open world and story focused.But you can still wander around the area.
  • Descent to Madness : The longer you stay in the Soul Prison,the more it controls you and the Dark Lord's influence over you increases.Not every playthrough will be always the same quests and scenario.The story missions change while you descend to madness
  • Crafting : Not sure about this one,but you can still craft money from the blood of your fallen enemies

More Soon...

P.S : As I said,this game is still very very early in dev and in the planning stage.So I cannot provide screenshots or anything until I start the real stuff.

THANKS 4 READING !