New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Kazuki Takamura

Custom Battle System Request

The main party will consist of 3 characters. The main objective of the battle system is to input different elements and item components together to create your attack or item. I also need to hide the commands, the command window and the status window. The main three elements being fire, water, and earth. Also there are secondary elements that can be made when combing the base element here a list of them: fire+water=steam  fire+earth=lava  earth+water=ice  fire+earth+water= life force (ultimate element in game). You also have to combine items by using a bottle and various ingredient items to create the main item you are going to use. To make the controls more streamline you toggle through your elements and ingredient items by pressing the up and down arrows. The elements and the bottle have levels which determine its strength, you have to toggle through with the right and left keys.  There is also a timer so the player has to think on their feet however, you can access the combos you have learned through an item or reaching a certain level.

The Z key is to confirm your decision, X is to cancel, R is to access the combos you have learned, D is to use the guard command and V is to escape battle. There is also an AP system so the player doesn't use powerful attacks all the time without consequence. The Max total of AP you can gain is 18 and the player starts with 9 at the start of battle. The elements consume AP based on what level they are, each element starts at 1 and ends at 3.  You regenerate 3 AP after that certain character's turn has ended. If a character has 0 AP there turn is skipped however, they regenerate 3 AP once their turn has been skipped. Here's a list of how AP is consumed.

Lv. 1 Magic = 1AP (can be put in all three input slots)

Lv. 2 Magic = 2AP (can be put in all three input slots)

Lv. 3 Magic = 3AP (can be put in all three input slots)

Bottle(can only be used in the first input)   Bottle Lv. 1 = 2 AP   Bottle Lv. 2 = 3AP   Bottle   Lv. 3 = 4AP

Tonic (can only be used in the second and third input)

Healing Powder (can only be used in the second and third input)

Sacred Ash (can only be used in the second and third input)

Defend = 1 AP, turn ends after you use this command

Escape = 0 AP, uses the escape command

If you are interested reply to this topic and I will give you all the possible combo that can be performed with the elements and items. Also thanks for taking the time to read this. Payment is negotiable.

The only script I am using is MoonPearl's Interactive Party script. I am also going to attach a thumbnail on how I want the battle screen to look like.

post-27526-0-88218200-1427650486_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kazuki Takamura