New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Broken Messiah

Dangaronpa Big Bad(Spoilers)

I loved this game, but god did I hate how they just pulled that 'loltwin' crap at the end.

mukuro_ikusaba_y_junko_enoshima__render_

`In hindsight or NG+ its obvious but I dont see how you can deduce the possibility before the end of the game.

The only hint at this is that Mukuro and Junko both had the exact same physical stats i.e weight, height etc but still xD

dont have a vita so i havent played the sequel but i'm watching the anime

It's been several years since I played this game. So, we're talking about the prequel, right? The one that's been made into anime.

I myself like the game, but not the anime, since the character is hardly moving at all :P

That aside, I personaly don't think the twin things has any impact at all. When playing the game, I already deduce that the body found on the chapter 5 is Junko's body on chapter 1 right when I saw it the first time. Their sprite is same, no need for further evidence. And since it has the tatoo ot those assassin organization, the body must be mukuro (or something I forgot the name). Thus, the Junko in chapter 1 is already mukuro in disguise. Now where's the real Junko? She must be hiding somewhere. It was either she captured or had connection to the event organizer. Since "she's captured" is not making any sense at all, then she must have connection to the event organizer, thus complete the first deduction.

What is Junko relationship with Mukuro? Since Mukuro is somewhat employed by the event organizer to make things more interesting, like Sakura, thus their relationship must be acquintances. How are they affiliated? Here's where the physical stats comes to play. They have the same physical stats, that's means they're either the same person, or clones, or just coincidence. It's fairly obvious that coincidence is not the answer here, since it'd make the data useless. Also, since it's pretty much meaningless to disguise as two person and having one of them dead at the very first encounter, then they must be clones or something like that. And by clones, I mean Artificialy made (clones) or Naturaly made (twins).

Yes, the clones (or twins) fact just make the acquintances deduction stronger, and it can be changed into any other relationship. Also, the fact that they're clones (or twins) is pretty much useless in the deduction. We just need to know that Junko is connected to the event organizer, then she must be the one that pull some string (or all the string with some other deduction in the end).

For me, most cases in DanganRonpa can be easily solved by paying attention on whatever happened on the cases. It's not like Ace Attorney where it's need some creativity to pull some tricks to just get some evidence. To be honest, I solve most of the cases and whatever happened on danganronpa by just looking at the crime scene, and all I need to do is just gathering the evidence just to make the story advance. Meanwhile, I sometimes stuck on Ace Attorney, and need to advance the story to have more knowledge on what the heck is happening there :P

Well, that aside, IMO, the danganronpa mistery is fairly good compared to most of the mistery thing that I've read or watch or play. :)

Edited by black mage