New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
GraveBusta

Fighting games and their OCD problems.....

people still too serious about combos -__- seriously guys its just a game stop attacking people for not playing your way as long as its not cheating go fuck yourself,combos are over serious I love to play games laid back and fun not all pissed off and have a OCD attack when someone spams.... So sick of people and their OCD giving me OCD.

1. I don't think you know what OCD means...unless you do and you're making fun of people who don't. That's fine I guess.

2. Combos are part of the game. If someone complains that you're using combos and kicking ass, that's their problem :P

Although in some games, like the Soul Caliber series, there are a lot of really cheap characters and combos. Anyone can use those and beat someone who's actually good at the game if they keep spamming things. I'm not very good at SC5, but I can be really cheap with Ezio. It's unfair lol.

In Super Smash bros., it's really difficult to be cheap without items and combos are sometimes hard to pull off. I think that's one reason I like it better than most fighting games.

It's rarely ever frustrating when I can't beat a human in a fighting game. When the AI is practically cheating though, then I start feeling like throwing the controller...

I think, as long as you're not spamming the same moves over and over, you're not being cheap and you're definitely not cheating.

1. I don't think you know what OCD means...unless you do and you're making fun of people who don't. That's fine I guess.

2. Combos are part of the game. If someone complains that you're using combos and kicking ass, that's their problem :P

Although in some games, like the Soul Caliber series, there are a lot of really cheap characters and combos. Anyone can use those and beat someone who's actually good at the game if they keep spamming things. I'm not very good at SC5, but I can be really cheap with Ezio. It's unfair lol.

In Super Smash bros., it's really difficult to be cheap without items and combos are sometimes hard to pull off. I think that's one reason I like it better than most fighting games.

It's rarely ever frustrating when I can't beat a human in a fighting game. When the AI is practically cheating though, then I start feeling like throwing the controller...

I think, as long as you're not spamming the same moves over and over, you're not being cheap and you're definitely not cheating.

I am talking about games like Elsword if you use a combo no one else likes its spam it pisses me off

I am talking about games like Elsword if you use a combo no one else likes its spam it pisses me off

I guess thats just the community of the game then? League of Legends has a community that just rages at everything, (this is depended on what type of person they are) but still you need to ignore it in order to have fun :3, haha Its not like you are going to listen to them right? :P

combos are combos, everything is made in a game for a reason not like the developers were like NO YOU CANT USE THAT COMBO THAT WE SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR THE GAMES DIVERSITY XD.

I wouldn't call that an OCD as...well...I can't see anything related to that lol

But yeah, I guess, as Drago-chan said, it's the community. Same things happen in things like Battlefield, Call of Duty, Euro Truck Simulator. "Oohh so you use an AK? You're a noob!", "You use a Volvo to transport your truck?! Noob!"

Stuff like that. 

It's annoying yes, but you're best to either ignore them or check out other games which don't have interaction with other players lol