New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
drago2308

Mobile game market survey (for research project)

Hey guys, so I have been only semi present lately on the forum, however I have a reason for that, and that reason is school work XD, last year so its taking a large chunk of my life and effort with it.

So why am I writing this post you ask? Well for me to pass this year every student needs to complete this thing called the Research Project, and to be honest its not the funnest thing ever. If we don't pass this we can pass the whole year XD.

And so the reason i need your input in this guys is that i need some primary information, Sorry that this comes as an survey format, however portraying the results is much easier this way.

Here is the survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XHRVC9H

Every single response will be used to enhance my research project. So thank you for helping me out if you did :D

If you want to add any more information or just ask a question comment below I'll gladly reply.

Edited by drago2308

Took it. Hopefully that will help ya out.

I took the survey but I doubt I helped at all

Both of you guys had awesome answers to the survey, everything helps immensely :3 (even if you don't ever play mobile games the extra information helps :3)

I took it, Though I didn't have much to say '^^ Ah school projects suck, Good luck with your research!

I also filled out the survey for you Drago :yo: Maybe you can tell which one was me.

Yup of course I can tell which one is yours :P (the most in depth one :D) Thanks Marked And everyone else for helping me out :3 it is very much appreciated.

Please keep your posts PG13  :thumbsup:

I also filled out the survey for you Drago :yo: Maybe you can tell which one was me.

i dont quiet understand how what i said was above pg13 o.o 

Answered the survey! I don't know if I was too late to do it, but I don't think I had very much to say XD I'm not exactly good at game dev, only reason I scrape by is because of RPG Maker. Bless these user-friendly engines. 

Someday I'll do something useful and learn programming :P