New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
GraveBusta

What time of year is population highest?

What time of year on these forums do we have a high population? I noticed it feels a very quiet to me and I was wondering what I am doing wrong that I only see a few on here and there.

Weekends? Or something.

Actualy, there are many people every day. It just that there's not much to talk and everyone just ends up strolling and that's it for a day.

Yeah, I tend to come by and reply to any new things, but otherwise if there's nothing, I just look around and come back later. :) But I'm here a lot regardless of whether I'm logged in or not.

I usually notice it more on the weekends and during holidays. Usually we get a huge activity boost in the beginning of the year and the beginning of summer.

Im usually always online here and don't really reply unless i can contribute to the conversation.

I want to make unity tutorials but theres a bajillion ways to start using unity. And it doesn't help that no one really seems interested to even try unity. If anyone really wants to boost activity start using unity, post any questions you may have and me or bob might be able to help you out.

I usually notice it more on the weekends and during holidays. Usually we get a huge activity boost in the beginning of the year and the beginning of summer.

Im usually always online here and don't really reply unless i can contribute to the conversation.

I want to make unity tutorials but theres a bajillion ways to start using unity. And it doesn't help that no one really seems interested to even try unity. If anyone really wants to boost activity start using unity, post any questions you may have and me or bob might be able to help you out.

I was interested in Unity but the worries are far greater then the using like

1. Where to start? Yes there is a manual but sometimes the manual feels rather unexplained and/or it skips too far ahead and then back tracks

2. How to legally release the games, yes unity is free and pro offers more packages and a feature or 2 and are not necessary but I am not good at understanding what their license allows and what it doesn't with free

1. Where to start? Yes there is a manual but sometimes the manual feels rather unexplained and/or it skips too far ahead and then back tracks

look up a tutorial on animations and movement. GUI is a good start too. Really helps to have an idea of what you want to make too.

Take baby steps and learn one thing at a time.

I made this, but I have no idea when I'll make another one http://www.gdunlimited.net/tutorials/t/unity/starting-a-2d-pc-game-part-1-importing-and-animating-a-sprite

I was interested in Unity but the worries are far greater then the using like

2. How to legally release the games, yes unity is free and pro offers more packages and a feature or 2 and are not necessary but I am not good at understanding what their license allows and what it doesn't with free

1: GUI would be a good start. Its where i actually learned how to code.

2: Any game you make with free can be sold(as long as your not already in a game company or make over $100,000 in that year). If you start your game with the pro trial you are not allowed to sell your game, even if you transfer it over to free. Best bet is to just start with free since pro doesn't really offer anything worth using and everything pro offers can be remade via scripts anyways. My game is going to be going on sale here within the next few weeks.

I would like to put my game for sale on here for RMU points as well to give the community another way to pay for the game.

Pol is right, start of jan and around july. Unfortunately we don't have the best marketing team. Given we don't have one. This place is Stylishly quiet. As pol potentially foreshadowed, ppl dont want to post content coz they think no will read it and not many ppl are here coz there's not much new content. What a curious loop. We do have 500+ visits daily.

Pol is right, start of jan and around july. Unfortunately we don't have the best marketing team. Given we don't have one. This place is Stylishly quiet. As pol potentially foreshadowed, ppl dont want to post content coz they think no will read it and not many ppl are here coz there's not much new content. What a curious loop. We do have 500+ visits daily.

That is a silly worry look at gamekiller I do not premote hacking I am an ex ELX user myself, the site never is afraid to post about things not hacking and the site itself is made to support hacking with rules and guidelines to bring balance. I will not be going back I was only around cuz I hated KoG's guts now that I don't get a thrill out of trolling KoG anymore as payback I have no need to go back to gamekiller, I am also a bit regretful of my past actions revenge just isn't my strong suit I suck at it and I decided instead of wasting time ranting and getting revenge I should do things that make me feel good and be productive that is why I left gamekiller I am more into game development then warring with companies now.

In other words I matured a bit the past year I make no excuse for cheating client sided with ELX and I am not going to be stupid anymore, I realized how much of an idiot I been last year.

Edited by GraveBusta

I have no idea what game killer is and therefore what you're talking about. But if you want to hack KoG I'm down.

Also good to know you've matured over the last year, now work on strategically placing full stops and commas. :thumbsup:

Also good to know you've matured over the last year, now work on strategically placing full stops and commas. :thumbsup:

I didn't want to risk sounding rude, so I just avoided mentioning it all together...

I have no idea what game killer is and therefore what you're talking about. But if you want to hack KoG I'm down.

It is a gaming site that supports any kind of gaming even exploiting and cheating.They do not do anything server sided so I guess you cannot say it's hacking KoG just the client, all you can do client sided is wreck the economy in game. I was an idiot thinking back then I could get revenge for them treating the players like garbage and brain washing people. All I did cheating was make KoG more rich by help making the game economy worse and forcing players to have to use item mall more to sell crap to get the in game cash they needed to buy things. 

Edited by GraveBusta