New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
axsu3d

AxSU3D Android plugin for Unity 3D

Hi guys,   Our company has designed plugins for Unity 3D. With these plugins one can do all native tasks with just one single line of code.  This plugin contains Social Media, In app billing, Ad providers and a whole lot more.   We going to add many more features to this plugin over time. For any specific feature please leave a specific feature request on our forums link removed  Hope you have as much fun using it as we did making it!  link removed

I suppose this is a good way to get some traction for your new plugin, provided the links don't get removed. But your description sucks so if you want other forums to not delete your posts then I'd suggest actually writing up something half-decent. People will definitely mistake you for a bot. I wouldn't have removed the links for shameless advertising, but just because they don't relate to this website at all. But you totally found us by searching for unity sites right? :3