New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Heya everybody!  :wave:

I am new to the site, but not new to RPG games!

So, basically why I joined was to learn more about how to use XP for when I buy it in a few months, but more importantly to find tons of resources to use. 

But other than playing RPG games (and planning to make a Horror game in the future), I also luv things like MLP and Creepypastas. I also do stories/art on Deviantart, and I can be found on there every single day.

So, if anyone wants to chat me up you can on here...or, you can find me on other places as Invertqueen7 or LoverlySue/SueLoverly (if I didn't use the same username as on here of course).

...And yes, I can speak/read French.  :oops: My nationality is American, so I wanted to state that I'm not French.

Bonjour!

Ca va?

That is all the french I can speak.

Oohh wait!

jambon!

That word I also know.

Anyhow! Welcome and I hope you have a nice stay!

Heya! Welcome to GDU! I hope you enjoy your stay. I write stories too! Good luck with your horror game and your future plans ^^ Also it's my pleasure to help you with RMXP

Have fun!

Welcome to GDU, SailorMedamonGirl1!
I hope you like it here

Welcome to GDU. Enjoy your stay. I enjoy writing as well. Some fanfiction and original work, mainly. You?

Good luck with making your game. We'll do our best to help when we can.

Edited by GermanyXItaly1000