New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
tlbearer

Sprite/Faceset Needed

I an in need of a sprite and faceset for both a tabby cat and tiny box tim from markiplier, It is for a small markiplier game that I'm making for fun until my scripter finishes up a few things for my Suikoden Ace project.

Germany and I are no spriters. We're no artists, either, but we could try our hand at the Tiny Box Tim facesets. Won't guarantee anything good, but we're willing to give it a go!

And post your game here when you're done so we can see how it is~ Would love to play it!

Germany and I are no spriters. We're no artists, either, but we could try our hand at the Tiny Box Tim facesets. Won't guarantee anything good, but we're willing to give it a go!

And post your game here when you're done so we can see how it is~ Would love to play it!

That is cool with me and I will post it here when I'm done with it. It will probably be done by end of month so long as I don't get too much homework from college.

We do need details, however. What faces you want and how you want it to look--I've seen plenty of Tiny Box Tim interpretations out there. Different styles, simpler designs and more complicated ones. References are always welcome. 

And yeah, we're not artists at all.

We do need details, however. What faces you want and how you want it to look--I've seen plenty of Tiny Box Tim interpretations out there. Different styles, simpler designs and more complicated ones. References are always welcome. 

And yeah, we're not artists at all.

I want a happy face, sad face, normal face, surprised face. Something like this: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/O4hZT6XCCp8/maxresdefault.jpg

I want a happy face, sad face, normal face, surprised face. Something like this: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/O4hZT6XCCp8/maxresdefault.jpg

That does look relatively simple! Any dimensions and additional detail?

We'll try our best .w.

I just need to be able to use it in rpg maker vx ace is all.

I'm not a VX Ace user, and I don't know the dimensions of your message box, either. It could wind up too big or too small.

Each face is 96 x 96 and the file needs to be four faces wide by two faces tall. So overall file size is 384 x 192.

Design doesn't look too difficult. We'll try to get to it sometime during the next week.

Are you all still working on this for me?

We are. After my exams are finished I should be able to complete my part and send it to Germany.

when a high schooler like me says she'll do something, know it will probably be sometime within no less than a month ;D

Exams are done for now, after Chinese New Year I finally got some time to sit down with my tablet uwu I'm only working on a basic design, but the way I'm making it I want you to let me know if it's okay.

sketch-27952.png

Ignore the grey space, that's the area around the actual canvas.... also ignore the line below his eyes, I had to mark where they would be.

Tell me if you don't want the arms there, or if you want his outline to be fully visible! Like showing his whole body and the sides + a little room extra. I filled up the space with his body in this one. All in all anything you don't like goes away.

I'll be showing you each expression's sketch in case you want to change anything, as well, before I do any finalising. :> Germany will be colouring it.

Edited by Kitsuki

Exams are done for now, after Chinese New Year I finally got some time to sit down with my tablet uwu I'm only working on a basic design, but the way I'm making it I want you to let me know if it's okay.

sketch-27952.png

Ignore the grey space, that's the area around the actual canvas.... also ignore the line below his eyes, I had to mark where they would be.

Tell me if you don't want the arms there, or if you want his outline to be fully visible! Like showing his whole body and the sides + a little room extra. I filled up the space with his body in this one. All in all anything you don't like goes away.

I'll be showing you each expression's sketch in case you want to change anything, as well, before I do any finalising. :> Germany will be colouring it.

I like it alot.