New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Raniero Ramas Acosta

Engine / Script Request PACMAN game

Question

Hello friends, I'm here to ask you for help:

You see, I'm trying to do a very simple game, where you need to solve puzzles and develop a lillte story. However, I'm can figure how I can make a Pacman game. It's NOT literally a pacman game, but I have some ideas that I'd like to implement. So, I'm here to ask you if anybody knows some engine (no matter the complexcity, I'm above avergae in events) or script(s) (I'm quite crafty to understand the scripts commands, specially when they are in portuguese -.-).

I hope somebody can help me with these. Thank you very much.

4 answers to this question

You could probably do it with RMVX Ace using some fancy eventing and if you're willing to learn how to code, Unity will give you a LOT more freedom.

As for VX Ace scripts, I have no idea...but unless we know exactly what it is you want to do, there isn't much anyone can do to help :\

As a matter of fact, in this page is a video tutorial on how to create a pac man minigame, and my intention is to create a simple game based in the pacman game style. It's not literally that I want to create a Pacman game. For instance, take the original Pacman, and add some puzzles in the game, plus a little story to give it some sense. Whoever, my English are not THAT good and I can barely understand the video tutorial, that's why I'm asking for help here. If you could watch the tutorial and tell me what to do, it would be really apreciated.

Anyway thanks for the support guys, you're the best  :grin:

Edited by Raniero Ramas Acosta

http://www.gdunlimited.net/tutorials/t/rpg-maker-vx-ace/how-to-make-a-pac-man-mini-game

There you go, buddy. I really apreciate your help. It means a LOT to me. Thanks :D

Edit: Sorry for the double post. It was a mistake. If any mod si reading this, please delete it, thanks.

Edited by Bob423
Fixed it :D