New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Raniero Ramas Acosta

Introduciendome a mi mismo :D

Hello everybody. I'd like to introduce myself:

I'm Raniero, and I live in Chile. I hope that is not a problem here. (Because I have been discriminated just becuase of my place of birth.) Ialways wanted to do a game, and also I know that I can't make a triple A game just by myself, but I'll trying, even if it is the smallest of the games, I'll be proud of it if I manage to complete it. 

Thus, I end up here seeking help, but that is a matter for another time. For now, I would like to say to resume this that I want to have a great time here, be a part of this place and help whenever I can. Finally, offering the proper apologies for any bad sentence or syntaxis, I hope everybody is okey here.

See you soon :D

I really apreciate your good words. Indeed, for a first time try, I should go for a simple game. (Really simple, I think). And I really apreciate it. I hope to end this small game in a month or so, all depends in how much time i'll be working. Anyway, thanks again, and you can always count on me for whatewer you need -and if I can help, that is xD).

Edit: By the way, now that I think about it, where do I ask for help? I mean, in wich forum? Just for making an idea, I want to make a Pacman game, but with a little touch of RPG elements, power up and everything that it includes. Is not literally a Pacman game, but it has it's style, including solving puzzles and all that. so, as I said, where do I ask for help? 

Thanks you all  :thumbsup:

Edited by Raniero Ramas Acosta

Welcome to GDU, Raniero! We're glad to have you here, and good luck on your game! Starting out simple is a nice idea, in no time you'll be making bigger things. :) Like Pol said. And it's not a problem at all if you're from Chile, I know some great people who came from there <3

Si quieres ayuda, debes ir a los foros--entonces encuentra su motor de juegos... por ejemplo, "RPG Maker VX Ace" o "Unity"?... y allí en este categoría lo selecciona "Support".

Just practicing my rusty second year Spanish, don't mind me :)

I hope you have fun here and manage to make your game! When you finish, you can always post it here and let us see and play.

Thank you, Kitsuki, for your kind words. It means a lot to me. Yep, really simple stuff. I had tried many times before to make a game. But I always quite when I realize it's just too much for me. The most that I have managed to acomplished is an average 10% of my projetcs. But then, reading and watching tutorials on youtube, I noticed that is too much. So, how it's han been stablish in this tread before, I need to go step by step. So, again, thank you for your support.

Besides, the other factor that always keeps me quiting, is the fact that I suck at drawing/art desing. I wanted to create a game where the graphics were self-made, but I suck, and I hated to use the RPG Maker RTP graphics. And the idea to use the bare minimun always gets to me, deleting any trace of will to continue, but I decided to use the RPT, just a step by step -.-.

And don't worry, my English is simple and self teaching. In secondary I get some class, but it was below average and I had to learn it by myself. So, I assure you that my english is way too rusty than you spanish level. Whowever, you can talk to me in spanish anytime, in order to improve your spanish. 

Any way, it's too late now for me to create the tread in the respective forum, but I will do it. (It's 4:02 AM xD).

PD: By the way, Raniero is my real name :D  :excited:

Welcome to GDU! Called "The Canada of game dev forums" by some. (and by "some" I mean only me :P)

You said you're not good at graphics (very few people are), so what are you good at?

Hola, Raniero! Welcome to GDU :)
And good luck with all your projects

Bob423: IF by the "Canada of the game dev forum" for it's kind and nice people, then you are TOTALLY right. Well, I suck at graphics, but I'm quite use to Events, Level desing, Writing and I think that is all. But those topics are things that anybody can master easily, so is not a great deal. By the way, I love you Dog gif xD.

Again, thanks for words :D

Yvy: Thanks you for your words. It mean a lot to me. I hope to accomplish even the simpliest of game. With that done, I will be ready to anything else :D.

Hola, Raniero. Espero que se gusta GDU.

Y si quieres ayuda con su juego, estamos aqui. Necesita solo preguntar. Creo que un habilidad bueno para trabajando en un juego es "scripting". Si aprende RGSS, sera mas fácil.

Self-learnt Spanish speaker for one year. My grammar is atrocious. :<

But nevertheless, have fun on the forums, and much luck on your game. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks :d, your words are very encouraging! That keeps me up to continue in my little but very important effort!. I hope do you like my little creation, when it's done, that is. I'm really exited, to be honest, because here I have recieve good and kind words, and that mean something!.

By the way, for a self-learned Spanish, your skills are very good, like Kitsuki does. And as I told her (actually, wrotten) you can speak to me in spanish or add me in my facebook (wich you can find in my profile) to improve it. If you want, of course.

Thanks again for your kind support :3

Heya Raniero! Welcome to GDU! I'll be glad to help you as much as I can. Game developing is fun, It just requires time and love, So there is nothing you can't do! Looking forward to your game ^^

Thank you Zahraa for your words. I apreciate everyword you say, you are the best guys.

By the way, I haven't got a response from my topic in the RPG Makver VX Ace - Support section, can you check it out, please guys?

Thanks