New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Sentay33

Looking for a script

So, I'm currently working on a new project (It will be revealed soon) and I need a certain type of script that I haven't been able to find anywhere.

I need a script (like in the Pokémon essentials kit, or the Legend of Zelda essentials kit) that takes different maps, and allows you to go between the maps (of your choosing, not including interior maps obviously) with no screen shift or fade, and just walk on through to the next area.

I've been looking everywhere, but can't seem to find one :/ anyone have a link to one at all? It would be most helpful :)

There's one at RMW monthly resource something (apparently forgot the script name and the resource bundle). I'll look on it later if you haven't found it yet. :)

EDIT :

Also, I forgot what engine the script was made for. I'm suspecting that it's RMVXAce.

Edited by black mage

Too bad then. The script is for RPG Maker VX Ace.

Just in case someone is interested with the script, here's the link. It's somewhere in the list.

That would be a great script, however if you look at Pokemon Essentials and Project Zelda Engine you'll notice that its actually an external program made for it. Might be hard to find but if you do, let me know i'd love that script too :D