New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Nice to be back in the forums! I was referred here by GermanyXItaly1000--well, not really referred. I used to own that account back in 2013 or something, then I let him have it when I left this place. Or so I thought I did. He convinced me that the community here is great, so I'm back! Seems the site had a huge upgrade, so I'm pumped to see more! :3

Ummm since this is the intro thread... should I be introducing myself? Can't hurt.

I'm Kitsuki, been using RMXP for two years. Naoto--though y'all seem to call him Germany, so I'll do that too while I'm here--and I have been partners for a little longer than that, and we've been working together in writing fiction and making the fangame. Insanitalia's the name of the game. ;D

He's the musician/coffee-addict part of our duo, and I'm the weeb trash. Hobbies include lying around, annoying Germany, eating good food, putting off homework, constantly having to get my laptop fixed by Germany, and sleeping.

Hope to see everyone around on the forums. :D I think I'll be coming on this site a lot more now. It was definitely great help when I was dabbling around with RMXP a couple years back.

Yeah, by all means. You didn't have to keep them the way they were :P

Welcome back, Kitsuki!
I hope you have fun now that you returned

Hey! Welcome (back)! Your and Germany's game is great. Keep doing your thing. :P

You should have seen it at the beginning, rgangsta. It was terrifying. The stuff of nightmares.

By the way, Kitsuki--play Cyberdrive. One of the featured games, made by rgangsta. The demo alone was great. They're redoing a lot of it, but trust me. It's still going to be amazing.

You should have seen it at the beginning, rgangsta. It was terrifying. The stuff of nightmares.

By the way, Kitsuki--play Cyberdrive. One of the featured games, made by rgangsta. The demo alone was great. They're redoing a lot of it, but trust me. It's still going to be amazing.

as you keep telling me -.-'

Ohh, it looks interesting. Like something I really wanna try... the title gives me a Ghost in the Shell sort of vibe. (even if I've never watched/read it) I'm still playing through The Gray Garden, so give me some time before I dive into it. ;D

as you keep telling me -.-'

Ohh, it looks interesting. Like something I really wanna try... the title gives me a Ghost in the Shell sort of vibe. (even if I've never watched/read it) I'm still playing through The Gray Garden, so give me some time before I dive into it. ;D

Because of those comments, I replayed Insanitalia. I left a comment on the page. :P

Thanks for the recommendation, Germany! Nice to have a supporter. :D