New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Polraudio

Microsoft HoloLense

I recently discovered this today and OMG its amazing. You have to check out this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421782837&x-yt-cl=84359240&v=aThCr0PsyuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421782837&x-yt-cl=84359240&v=aThCr0PsyuA

Just imagine all the awesome stuff you could do wish this. 3D modeling would be made very easy as you can just model over a real object.

Interesting. Has anyone noticed Windows making a storming comeback? It's good for the world of tech and consumers (product/price-wise) to see a monopolist knocked off its perch and create a more competitive industry.

At first when i tried windows 10 many months i wasnt impressed at all. but looking at it now im impressed(still havent tried it in many months). Cant wait to see what it becomes.

From what I've seen of Windows 10, I'll be sticking to Windows 7, still. I mean, streaming from xbox to PC? That's stupid. That's undeniably stupid, and I don't know why you'd want to. Why not the other way around? If you're a gamer and you want some kind of one-way streaming, shouldn't it be obvious that you'd want to stream from the more powerful device? On top of that, your xbox is probably hooked up to a big TV, so you can stream from the more powerful device to a larger screen. But, instead, you stream from the less powerful device to a smaller device. I can see how it'd be good for recording and putting onto youtube, but I see now other reason for this.

In general, it seems like a few ideas all thrown together but not entirely thought through properly? Maybe that's just my perspective. It kind of seems like Windows 10 is a replacement for Games for Windows Live since that's now gone and dead. A lot of the things I saw at that most recent press conference looks like Microsoft's making a GFWL that emulates Steam but can also connect up to your xbox. I can kind of see why some people might like that, but, I, personally, wouldn't.

From my understanding they will allow you to stream both ways. I also heard they might be allowing people who have windows 7 to upgrade to windows 10 for free. One dumb thing but not set in stone yet so dont quote me on this. They are going to have a games for windows live replacement thing buttt...... you can only use it if you have and are paying for xbox live. I dont see it going well with steam being free and all so i doubt they will be doing it. If anything it will welcome console gamers to the pc master race. IMO i dont see anything bad going to happen with any of this stuff they are doing.

I remember hearing several tech gurus on youtube talking about how it's only one-way streaming, and that it'll probably be an excuse to not port Xbox One games to PC.

Welp. Looks like I have to get XBone now. :/

I'm truly waiting for the day that these things are the size of contact lenses. 

The first thing I think is "I'll never be able to afford this. Not in a million years." :P

But looks very cool. Someday, I'll move on from this old computer with its lag and its turbo button.

The first thing I think is "I'll never be able to afford this. Not in a million years." :P

But looks very cool. Someday, I'll move on from this old computer with its lag and its turbo button.

Dare to dream, German. Dare to dream.

Dare_to_Dream.png