New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Adam Zee

Item bank + limit total items in inventory?

I tried building them with events first, but they became ridiculously unwieldy very quickly.  A few hours' searching via google and this site's forums has turned up a lot of things that don't quite match to what I need, or else are for VX, but maybe one of you guys will know of something?  I'm more than willing to trade artwork for script - I can do custom sprites that match the XP style, and also full pictures (although the full pictures won't match the XP style, sorry).

What would be best is a grid-based inventory, like Diablo, with the size of the grid incresing as the story advances - most preferably through a variable that can be manipulated with the set variable event command.  If that's not possible, I'd like to just have a cap on the total number of all items in the inventory - not a cap for each individual item, which seems to be the trend with all the scripts I've been looking through - which is able to increase as the story advances.

I'd also like there to be a bank where the player can store items they don't want to carry with them at the moment.  It would be best if the bank's inventory cap could increase as the story progresses in the same way the player's inventory cap does, but it's completely fine if it has to stay stable throughout the game, as well.

Does anyone know of anything like these?