New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Logan Springer

shinjis chronicle episode 1 lies under the stars general plot

post-27481-0-41175100-1418011831_thumb.jpgworld map

so i have hit sort of a roadblock with the cirst episode of my game that i'll be announcing soon this episode is aim for a good right hook and then a soft jab to get you pumped for episode two but i'm having troubles figuring out how to deliver the soft jab 

I thought to myself hey maybe kill of a character or have the main character make a badass promise but no these both seem like really bad ideas for a first episode ending one the player can't emotionly be invested in any character for one episode yet and the main character can't have his resovle so early in this game i'm planning 6 chapters at most each reaching 4-5 hours including side quest so 

i feel like i don't know this episode has to kick me in the feelings before it can kick anyone else

thanks for letting me vent and please leave any 

suggestions i mean you guys will be the playing this so tell me what you want.

so i have hit sort of a roadblock with the cirst episode of my game that i'll be announcing soon this episode is aim for a good right hook and then a soft jab to get you pumped for episode two but i'm having troubles figuring out how to deliver the soft jab 

I thought to myself hey maybe kill of a character or have the main character make a badass promise but no these both seem like really bad ideas for a first episode ending one the player can't emotionly be invested in any character for one episode yet and the main character can't have his resovle so early in this game i'm planning 6 chapters at most each reaching 4-5 hours including side quest so 

i feel like i don't know this episode has to kick me in the feelings before it can kick anyone else

Edited by Logan Springer

attachicon.gif583px-WorldMap.jpgworld map

Hey man! I haven't seen you around the community much. Then again, I'm not too active these days either. lol

Alright so I just have a couple of questions:

• What's your game series about?
  • How many games are you planning to make in the series?
  • Who are the characters?
  • Is there a link to view the full topic?
  • Are there any screenshots?

Since this is in early development, you can always ask us for help if you need.