New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
shadow7396

Character Select Script

Hey guys, I'm looking for a script that deals with choices. What i'm looking for is a little complicated for me to explain so i'll try as best i can to explain it. The goal is, at the beginning of my game, I want people to be able to make a choice between, lets say.... 5 people that ccan play as. So here's where the complicated explanation comes in: What i want is to be able to change the choice window. And by change i mean where as it shows text, I want it to instead show pictures instead of text. and just incase if that doesnt make sense to some of you, I'll show you an image of what i talking about:

post-26145-0-97069200-1416941505_thumb.gif

This is an example from Pokemon Heartgold Version. I want to be able to see pictures of the characters(1 of each of course) that you can play as and be able to scroll(Or hover) over the pictures like the actuall show choices event command. Then when i click on one of the choices I want it to look like this:

post-26145-0-97262300-1416941789_thumb.png
Or like this:
post-26145-0-84614400-1416941817_thumb.png

If there is anyone who can please make such a script or knows a script that does something close resembling to what i'm looking for, I will make it worth your while