New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
FranklinX

Has Enterbrain made any new free resources?

It's been way too long since I was last here. I am trying to catch up on everything that I have missed since I was away. Anyways has Enterbrain released any new free resources? I remember they use to post new free character sets, battlers, and face sets on their blog and at this site. http://lucifer.raindrop.jp/Empire/tkool.htm

It's a shame they stopped making free resources. The official site has caused so many problems. It killed a lot of sites as everyone ran over there and it is ran by the same untactful bunch who originally ran the VX site. If the staff dislikes you then you are banned. They are very racist as they don't have a problem with members saying "there shouldn't be any African American characters in RPG Maker games" and they will ban you if you are offended by such comments. True story. 

I've never read anything from there but I'm not surprised to hear that. In their early days I inquired on their facebook page whether they had some sort of alliance with one of the bigger RM sites because they were collaborating on content, and the admin of the FB came back with a whiny, defensive response. Clearly lacking in maturity. They gave those some kids a lot of resources, and as you say, they did kill off a lot of sites and changes the whole dynamic of our little market segment. We know what it was like back in the day, it was good. While I know that you have a particular talent in finding racism in the most innocuous of things, what you say above is pretty bad. We have descended over the years, but it has been 8 years and I'm proud to think that no one will ever say they faced that sort of issue on this site. I'm all objective like that. :P

The best thing we can do is refer people to this site :) No assholes, no angsty pre-teen mods.