New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
xTsukihime

RM FPS Control

RMFPSControl.jpg

The RM FPS Control is a simple tool that allows you to modify RM game speeds. You can speed up or slow down the game without having to actually modify the game yourself.

You can choose any speed that you want, but remember that it only runs as fast as your machine can handle it.

It supports the following engines:

• RPGMaker XP
  • RPGMaker VX
  • RPGMaker VX Ace
This is useful for players that feel a game is a bit too slow. Or maybe too fast.

Get it at Hime Works!

Edited by xTsukihime

I suggest you give the actual url to your page and not just a direct download link. (found it though http://himeworks.com/2014/10/unlimited-fps/)

Your post seemed really weird at first.

Also, this forum is not for scripts, but for "Useful programs that assist in Game Development"

Scripts should be posted here: http://www.gdunlimited.net/scripts

You should also post the script itself on this site as well as how to use it, and not just what it does like you've done, since most people won't want to go looking for it on your site, which I didn't even know existed until I looked at your signature.

Direct download links from a site I've never heard of aren't exactly easy to trust either. :\

It looks like you posted a few other scripts a while ago, so I'm not sure why you posted this one here...

I'm just telling you what I would do...It doesn't seem like it's a big deal.

Edited by Bob423

Oh, I posted the link to the tool, and not the page. That has been fixed.

This is not a script. This is an actual tool that modifies the speed of the game externally.

You can run any game and it will allow you to change the speeds.

It is based on the work I did for unlimited FPS.

Edited by xTsukihime