New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
shadow7396

Sprites Request!

Hey can anybody make sprites that look like the following below?

post-26145-0-44312200-1413735084_thumb.png

I'm wanting old man sprites and old woman sprites that look like this but without clothes. Or if someone knows a free to use online sprite maker or program for RMXP that still works, please let me know

well i tried it but it looked stupid. i want it to look like an actual old man with a cane. and also ive seen many old man sprites and from my observation, they looked rather like they were hunched over with one hand behind their back or something like that

I could have a go at adding a cane and possibly wrinkles etc. to a base sprite for you; not sure about hunching over and arm behind back but can give it a go (though are you intending to then draw on all clothing specially for those sprites?). If you want the figures similar to the one you posted rather than the default RTP sprite base, would you be able to link to wherever you found the picture? Trying to open it in game character hub to edit and it's too small for the software to use as a base!

http://www.geocities.jp/kurororo4/looseleaf/ i had to this site for my sprite making cause game character hub no longer worked when you download it from it's site. i have to now buy it on steam and no way am i paying for it when it use to be free. I just wish i knew how to make my own sprite maker game.

Edited by shadow7396