New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
David Johnston

RPG Maker XP Help.

Question

Heyo! So im trying to start a new idea for a game in rmxp. its like a survival horror! So what i need to know it this:
1. When picking up an item how do i make it visible how my character and how to equip it?
2. How to install the scrip "Grid Inventory v, 1" Its in the scripts section.
3. Just message me to help :L Ill post more if i get stuck

3 answers to this question

1. I don't understand it lol

2. It's so easy to install it, Just copy and paste Grid Inventory Script in ur project, Move everything in "Graphics" folder of the demo into your game. And according to the script introduction, All the items/Weapons/Armors in ur database should start their names with the format [#x#], being the first number the item width and the second number the item height. That's all

3. I'll be glad to help :)

Edited by zahraa

The first one, is probably done by a script called something like "Visual Equipment" or something among that lines. If you google that, you are bound to find something.

Thanks but for the 2nd thing, i need you tigurus, how do i bound it with your inventory script? i want ot keep it the way it is but instead of the plain ol plain ol, i want the grid ? but i dunno where to install it in your script