New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
ShinkuAura

How do you identify a person?

We have a lot of members on GDU and everytime i post a topic in the forums we see different members and we identify them as.

•  Marked: GDU's owner and troll. The eye that sees it all. And the guy who took off my Moderator status. Fun guy and lovable to all.
  •  Polraudio: Mark's right hand and computer genius. Never changed his already cool avatar. A determined developer talented in RGSS and JS(because javascript isnt java).
  • Bob423: Weird but funny moderator/guy. really indecisive on his game projects. Loves T.V series, video games, and the GDU forums. 
  • Drago2308: Talented programmer on Java. The guy who doesn't really like Sinon(my avatar) a whole lot. He also loves to draw things and post them here on GDU
  • ​Zahraa: The fifteen year old girl who gives a huge feminine touch to GDU, really cute and kind. Helpful in many ways. Probably a extraordinaire game developer. 
  • Ultim1337Gamer: Probably a graphic designer. Loves to post a lot on GDU. Determined to make tutorials on HTML and CSS. Loves to change his avatar at times.
  • Saltome: The womenizer type of guy. a talented scripter that helps many members of GDU. has a rough personality at times but a really likable guy.

Please note that do not post anything too offensive. It could hurt someone and it would be something really rude and well lets not start a Flamewar.

If you were not in this list is either

1. You are not an active member

2. I don't know you too well yet.

What do you think about me and other members of GDU?

I usually recognize people by the name. If you change your name it confuses the hell out of me. Happens lots in games, friends change name and i dont know who they are anymore so i remove them from the friends list cause i dont ever remember adding that person.

Hmmm, Let's give it a try

Marked: A guy who tries to keep a good balance between his online life and real life. A cute and busy site owner ^^ I don't know why but I feel like he's still looking for his real path in life.

I hate his avatar though

Polraudio: I feel like he's my old brother and I want to hug him ^^ The most helpful member of GDU

Bob423: I never could understand him lol But he's also very helpful

Wyzrd: The coolest online friend I've ever had, With his ultra fast internet connection XD

Omar: full of peace and calm, He's a game developer that I want to hear more about his projects. Also He's a great writer.

Foreverzer0: I know him with his super professional scripts. No more info since he's not active anymore :(

Dolarmak: A very nice person, I like to chat with him. Very helpful member when he's around.

Myself: The best game developer around :P

That's all for now :D

I'll give it a spin :

Marked : The site owner.An awesome web developer.A very nice person if you get to know him.
Omar510 : A very active member.He's a great writer.The king of Ban 2.0
Zahraa : Probably the best game dev around.
Bob423 : The MOST present username in the quotes section.I don't know him so much.Loves video games.

Polraudio : I don't know him so much and I'd say he's a computer genius.

Me : One Word : Pikastache

My list will be terrible as I am bad with giving descriptions for people lol

Marked: Owner, Don't think I've ever had a real convo with him

Bob423: Seems like a great guy for the moments I've spoken to him

Polraudio: Nice guy

Zahraa: Nice/cute girl

Drago2308: Nice guy. Likes to pop in the chat to say hello and leave directly when I am not around.

Dolarmark: Also a nice guy. I like chatting with him.

Wyzrd: Very interesting guy lol

Wow you must really hate us. Also we've talked in chat but its not about your conversations only, its the perception from anything they say eg mark is amazing and probably extremely handsome, all deduced from this very post.

hehe Lets make my list eh...

Marked: Da Boss, The Admin. I'll never forget that day in the chat with him and some others. (P.S extremely handsome deduced from the post above)

Omar510: The guy who I blew his cover as kirito :P, Have a love hate relationship with me. Enjoys the act of trolling however he might not succeed all the time. Motivational and of course is a great writer. Is popular with Google.

Bob423: A penguin who likes to get in the way of a friendly conversation in the ban thread. Other than that hes a great mod

Tigurus: A guy who is usually in the chat when that indicator says 1, helps out with ruby coding when he can, likes playing civ.

Zahraa: A girl that has a bubbly personality and a great drive to work on her game.

Polraudio: I don't chat with him much but hes very nice, holds giveaways, has a quirky quote and loves to learn unity. (if you need help i'll try and support you :D)

Dolarmak: We share the same thought pattern, Self motivated to get things done. Extremely creative.

I hope this will suffice.

Edited by drago2308

I'm glad to see no one remembers my bad English  :grin: And it seems I forgot to mention Tig and drago  :shock: Sorry guys whoops!

You know I love you both <3

If my post is anything to go by, it must indeed mean that I loathe you all.

@ultimat1337Gamer, you are too awesome to mention D:

I'm glad to see no one remembers my bad English  :grin:

That's because it's never really been bad. Especially when compared to a few other members who I won't name even though they're not active anymore and weren't here very long anyway...

You and Isaacsol(especially him since it's his 3rd language) are proof that any native English speakers have no excuse for bad grammar.