New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Ultim1337Gamer

[SUGGESTION PERIOD]Blox Eventing Contest

HIGob5H.png

CdJ9KeF.png

This is an Eventing contest.Members suggest a system that can be evented,and the suggestion who has the most votes,wins.You can also suggest an engine and then the engine who gets the most votes,needs to be used..The Suggestion Period is 2 Days long,and the voting is also 2 Days long.So hurry up and suggest ! :D

y0mnMCW.png

After the suggestion voting period is over,the contest starts,and the participants need to make the system and PM it to "Ultim1337Gamer".After the deadline,it's submission voting period.The entries will be judged by your fellow community.

yL98MqH.png

It's easy.PM me if you want to enter and please don't reply here if you want to join.Replies here are counted as suggestions.

kMIfhCP.png

After the Suggestion Voting period,make the system with the most votes.Then upload the whole game folder (including .rvproj2) to Mediafire or Dropbox(recommended) and please don't redirect to AdF.ly or similar sites.

S7pzsPG.png

After the deadline,members can download your system,test it,and view the Event page or pages.Then vote.The system with the most votes gets the Grand Prize,Less,2ND,Less,3RD.

g4Gn1EY.png

-Your system can be made by any RPG Maker engine the community suggested.Choices XP/VX/VXAce

-You must NOT plagiarize other systems.

-All the work MUST be your own and evented from scratch.

-You MUST give credit for ANY resource you use.(I reccommend not using other people's resources.It will decrease your prize.)

-And last but not least,NO cheating.Participants are not allowed to vote for their own submission or create a lot of accounts and vote.Any suspicion and your submission will be knocked out.

uG5ekRG.png

The prizes are Points.But you can contribute with prizes(such as Steam game keys etc...)

The Grand Prize : 100 PTS

2ND Place :  85 PTS

3RD Place :  65 PTS

ir5rLR0.png

Omar i deleted your post, because as predicted before entering this topic, it annoyed me.

I am organizing the points. He contacted me about prizes before making this topic. Now we can be back on topic.

Can you please put dates? Im assuming the end date for submissions are in 3 days from now? A beginning and end date would be very helpful.

Reading that info it looks like.

[2 days suggestion]<??? days to make the system>[2 days voting]

EDIT: do we have to suggest a system to make or can we make any system we want?