New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Polraudio

GDU Steamgroup Giveaway

I want to do a giveaway on steam but i just dont want to give stuff away without making you work for it first :P

Games:
The games i will be giving away are the following(click on picture for steam page):

IQaemSp.pngBSMueQO.pngUfwrRYA.png
Note: I didnt mess up with the first two cause i got two to give away.

When It Ends:

The giveaway will go for 1 week and will end on Sunday the 17th.

How To Enter:
REQUIRED:

To enter you must be an active member of the forums(with at least 25 posts), be in the steam group and reply to this topic.

OPTIONAL:
To get extra entries you can do the following.

+1 Entry - Link steam account to the forums(will count if already linked).

+1 Entry - Submit a Script made by you and must also be submitted after the topic creation date(only 1 will count).

+1 Entry - Make a game page for your game and fill out all the info(will count if you already have one).

Winners/Prizes:

Winners will be picked completely at random using a random number from 1 to the number of entries we get.

Once the winners are picked you will win the following.

1st: Pick 3 games from above

2nd: Pick 2 games from above

3rd: get leftover game

After 1st place picks its 3 games 2nd place will be able to pick the 2 games they want then 3rd place will be left with whatever is left.

How To Claim Prize:

After i announce the winners i will be contacting you on steam where you can pick the games you want and i will trade them to you. I will do a trade incase you already have the game and just want to give it to a friend instead.

If you are not on steam to collect your prize within a week of winning all places will be bumped up 1 place and a new 3rd place will be picked.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Um so if I Reply right now do I get a sum of 4 entries? I have an active account, linked to steam, In steam group, submitted a script, and have a game page :D Oh wait does the script have to be made after this topic D:

4 entries total if you do everything.

+1 Entry - Submit a Script made by you and must also be submitted after the topic creation date(only 1 will count).

Yup

This part is required. If you do not do this part everything you do will not count. You have done that part already so no worries.

To enter you must be an active member of the forums(with at least 25 posts), be in the steam group and reply to this topic.

I would like to join. But most of the games here listed are not really worth it.

Except for the dead island expansion. Maybe i could change my mind later on.

I would like to join. But most of the games here listed are not really worth it.

Except for the dead island expansion. Maybe i could change my mind later on.

How is it not worth it lol its free?

Do you actually realize how what you said is rude?

Did you realize that I was trolling?

Edit: Let me explain. I was trying to troll Polraudio but he didn't seem to pick up so I gave up until you came.

And you said you're immune to it.

Edited by Omar510

lol sure i'll join in the fun, i don't have a script to upload cause the one i am working on (the only one i've ever made) isn't ready for public use, but my game page is alread made and i can join the steam group easily enough

I want to do a giveaway on steam but i just dont want to give stuff away without making you work for it first :P

Games:

The games i will be giving away are the following(click on picture for steam page):

IQaemSp.pngIQaemSp.pngNSMSRIl.pngBSMueQO.pngfpdrNbA.pngUfwrRYA.png

Note: I didnt mess up with the first two cause i got two to give away.

When It Ends:

The giveaway will go for 1 week and will end on Sunday the 17th.

How To Enter:

+1 Entry - Make a game page for your game and fill out all the info(will count if you already have one).

Winners/Prizes:

Winners will be picked completely at random using a random number from 1 to the number of entries we get.

Once the winners are picked you will win the following.

1st: Pick 3 games from above

2nd: Pick 2 games from above

3rd: get leftover game

After 1st place picks its 3 games 2nd place will be able to pick the 2 games they want then 3rd place will be left with whatever is left.

How To Claim Prize:

After i announce the winners i will be contacting you on steam where you can pick the games you want and i will trade them to you. I will do a trade incase you already have the game and just want to give it to a friend instead.

If you are not on steam to collect your prize within a week of winning all places will be bumped up 1 place and a new 3rd place will be picked.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Okay so i linked my steam account and i have a page for my game but I only has 4 posts :( Do i get 2 entries ?

So thats 2 people so far. Omar you still need to tell me if your interested(without trolling case that shits getting annoying).

Hey i want to enter, do i have to have 25 posts?

You need 25 posts and you also need to be very active. I Like to point out that double posting is not allowed. That's why there's a edit button on the bottom right corner.

You pretty much have four days until this giveaway ends. So you  have enough time for 25 posts. Also you can increase your chances of winning if you read the first post.

To answer your question you have 6 posts. Only 19 left :)

Changed the how to enter so its easier to figure out whats required.

How To Enter:

REQUIRED:

OPTIONAL:

If you dont do the required none of the optional will count.

Who ever won, congratulations on doing so. Polraudio wouldn't you consider to lock this topic or announce that this 'Giveaway' is now already over?

Drawing has been completed and the winners are as follows.

1st: Drago
2nd: Omar
3rd: Dolar

Drawing was done using the random list and a random number generator from random.org to pick a place in that list. Every person did 2/3 of the bonus so it was a completely even draw.

I will be contacting you on steam to do a trade for the games you want so please be online on steam. I will be going in order of winners so i will not contact the next person till the previous person was talked to. So drago get online on steam sometime in the next 11 hours if possible.

EDIT: First person has picked out of the prize pool(check first post for whats left). Omar get on steam next so i can trade you the 2 you pick out.