New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
MRevelle83

Specific Battlers Request

Hello. :)

I'd like to make a request for two monster battlers. They are basic but I have had trouble finding them; specifically, they are two of the Four Horsemen, Conquest and Famine.

I have had two others finished already, courtesy of a kind artist at deviantART. I posted a link to one below, but before we get to that I want to say this: he went WAAAY beyond the call of duty for me. I am NOT looking for anything this elaborate.

"War"

http://maclq.deviantart.com/art/War-357790938

See? Personally, I am needing only standard looking battlers. I am also using them for more than one project (though all in the same series). I will explain anything I need further:

- The only requirement I have is that the background must be black for the battler (or easily convertible to black).

- Conquest rides a white horse and is holding a bow, and Famine is one a black horse and is holding a set of old-style weighing scales (neither object is necessary- just a nice touch if included).

- The horsemen shouldn't look human, but really, it doesn't matter. Also, the storyline of the game I'm developing has a universe that I describe as 'chaotic' so despite the artist's render above and the horsemen are a team, they don't need to be consistent. Artists can design them however they please. :)

NOTE: The horsemen in my game aren't the real Four Horsemen (if there are any). They are simply demons who have discovered and learned about human religious mythology, and modeled their appearance after them.

Would anyone care in completing these... or pointing me in the right direction where I could find some good pre-made battlers? Any help is appreciated- and if you need more info to make a decisioin, just let me know!