New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
zahraa

What does your username mean?

Heya!

My username is Zahraa because my real name is Zahra. First I used zahra to make an account here but I forgot its password, I don't know why I didn't request for a new password...I just made a new account with Zahraa.

Now it's your turn!

Well, i continue next!

My full name is Calvin Lim Mun Chun, and i took my first and last name to form my username, calvinchun.

I dont know why i just form it like that, but i guess it's what my heart wants XD.

Rajaat is the name of a evil immortal wizard/psionicist from the D&D Dark Sun setting. When I signed up for my first e-mail account, back in 1995 or 1996, the name Rajaat was already taken, so I just added 99 to the end of it and that's what I've stuck with for the last 18 or 19 years.

Well my real name is Alex.

But use my second name which is Omar and everyone calls me that so i got used to it.

the Five-ten was because i was in clan in an MMO and we called ourself the five-ten. i don't know why :P

But i did have a real username which was Sonichunter if anyone had question about my username originality.

I decided to use my real name because Carpe Diem (YOLO)

4 Years ago i made a topic like this so im just going to paste what i put there.

Well back in the day when runescape first came out me and my friend had a account we shared but one day he changed the password. Good thing i knew him for real. I asked him to write it down so he did.
The password was Polkaudio, you know the speakers.
The way he wrote it it looked like Polraudio. so i got ticked and used Polraudio to create a new username.

4 Years ago i made a topic like this so im just going to paste what i put there.

Damn it! I'm always out of date :laugh2:

My username means I'm a big dumb who made a gimmick username after being unable to find the password for my old account. My old profile pic was that Awesome Face/Smiley meme.

Actually, I just recently recovered my old username and password, so I'll be using that from now on.

To avoid technical double-posting, Vincestick is my pseudonym which I use for pretty much everything network-wise. It's also the name of one of the main characters in my webcomic, who is based on me.

Edited by UrHappyPlz

I posted something similar about this quite a while ago. Tom is my actual name, and so I just added an o to the end, and the '2000' bit just comes from the alliteration of saying 'two-thousand'.

Bigace360 = Big ace of spades

or 

Bigaec360 = Big Anthony E. Clark

I rarely use the second one because no one would notice anyways even if I switch.

omg urhappyplz is vincestick? You shoulda just PM'd me so I could unlock it.

Mine is boring. My name is Mark. I came up with Marked after the admin of RMXP Underground Constance had in his signature "You've been conned". So I thought, yeah, Marked.

My first username was fugly because that's what my parents call me. http://www.creationasylum.net/forum/index.php?showuser=2281

my user name was a character i created for a D&D game with a friend. kinda just made it up, been using it for nearly 17 years now

My names is a Persian word meaning - stone miner. I love the sound and how it's pronounced, also no one really knows how to propperly pronounce it for some reason (or maybe that's just a Crossfire thing). I've been using it for many years now, originally heard the word from Age Of Empires II and been using it since :)

My old aliases used to be Aaron2k2 (yes, dark days of the internet in early 2002), Auxacto and Eyelash Master.

My names is a Persian word meaning - stone miner. I love the sound and how it's pronounced, also no one really knows how to propperly pronounce it for some reason (or maybe that's just a Crossfire thing). I've been using it for many years now, originally heard the word from Age Of Empires II and been using it since :)

I knew it! You told me when we was chatting, Do you remember?

And I know how to pronounce it correctly since it's from my native language :P

In fact we have a character in Persian alphabet that you can't find in English alphabet so it's hard to pronounce for you(It's like when you say "a" with pressure) so we remove it when we want to write with English alphabets or use two "a"s, like this : maadanchi but it's still hard to pronounce, I know.

I like to tell you more about this word but it's very hard to talk about Persian grammar and spelling rules using English language ( for me :oops: )

I always used to an an n in : "mandanchi" when I said your username in my head D:

So do others that I've heard pronounce it :P Also another common one is "Mandachi" said Man-datchi or Ma-danchi said quite harsh.

I knew it! You told me when we was chatting, Do you remember?

And I know how to pronounce it correctly since it's from my native language :P

In fact we have a character in Persian alphabet that you can't find in English alphabet so it's hard to pronounce for you(It's like when you say "a" with pressure) so we remove it when we want to write with English alphabets or use two "a"s, like this : maadanchi but it's still hard to pronounce, I know.

I like to tell you more about this word but it's very hard to talk about Persian grammar and spelling rules using English language ( for me :oops: )

Yeah I remember talking to you :) I quite like some of the Persian words for some reason, and the first "A" in Madanchi has a stretched/ outstrung sound is what I tell people, "Maaadanchi" to emphasize my point hahaha.

Wow, madanchi! Your name is indeed unique. Im not the person who misstyped your name right? Tsk...tsk *looks out for distraction*

BTW, i liked your name very much, plus it has meanings to it!

Wow, madanchi! Your name is indeed unique. Im not the person who misstyped your name right? Tsk...tsk *looks out for distraction*

BTW, i liked your name very much, plus it has meanings to it!

:D haha thank you, and I don't think much people on here type it wrong. On some games I play online, the ways people attempt to spell my name are insane.... for example: Mafanki, Malanki, manuki, mnak, madkai, madan, mikini, I have a whole list but I think the best has got to be Madonkey however I do like Madkai

It means Ultimate Gamer

I don't want to make you feel bad. But Ultimate1337Gamer is a little bit to casual.

I've already seen a lot of names like:

xxxSnIpeR345xxxx

tHeViRusdUdE

MomKiller

xxtGODtxx

Drago2308

But it is your username, and i cannot really complain because it was your choice and your name.

Edited by Omar510

I don't want to make you feel bad. But Ultimate1337Gamer is a little bit to casual.

I've already seen a lot of names like:

xxxSnIpeR345xxxx

tHeViRusdUdE

MomKiller

xxtGODtxx

Drago2308

But it is your username, and i cannot really complain because it was your choice and your name.

You forgot : Omar510, I think he should be number 1 on that list

It's not casual.Ultimate = Ultim1337 (Ultimleet) prounounced like Ultimate.Then added Gamer there.But most people just call me Ultim.

um, any name with the intention of calling yourself the best and the brightest is a generic or "casual" name as omar would put it, especially if it has 2 sayings, "1337" and "Gamer". there are (as Omar stated *and put my name in :P) many names that follow a trend of those to excerpts. I have seen "1337Gamer" and "UlitimateGamer" before as usernames...

lol are we really having a serious debate on  peoples usernames.  :huh2:

I'm not calling myself the best or the brightest.This is just a friggin' username.

We're not calling you stupid. 

I just said that it seem a bit to casual. But everyone has their own taste on choosing their username. I started using my second name because people started to call me by my second name Omar. Because my family and friends always call me Omar instead of Alex.

My original username is Sonichunter. It's a name I used on my first MMO "runescape."

Polraudio can confirm that username too.

I have to apologize to you Ultimleet for being rude with you. 

Now can we keep this topic without any arguments? Please? Or else a cute little kitty will die.