New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

GDU Veterans

Hi all,

A small but significant update here. I have introduced a new user group titled "Veterans". These are members with 1,000 or more posts.

Once a member reaches that 1,000 mark they'll automatically get promoted to their new usergroup.

The current crop of veterans can be seen here:  http://www.gdunlimited.net/forums/index.php?app=members&module=list&filter=7

• Broken Messiah
  • CrimsonInferno
  • Joey
  • madanchi
  • Nisage
  • Noob Saibot
  • RATED-RKOFRANKLIN
  • rgangsta
  • Tomo2000

It should be noted that excludes "RMXPU Legends", which is probably an entrenched part of our history. They all have 1,300+ posts, but for those who don't know, its an exclusive group which no real criteria apart from being a huge part of the community.

Kell has 960 posts. 40 less than he needs to be a veteran.

Oh ops I somehow missed that in the OP.

No of course not. I've only met 1 person who could make 1,000 pointless posts *coughs kiriashi coughs* If by awarded you mean rewarded: it's more of a recognition. None of the 1,000 post veterans were spammers. They were all super awesome members, as are all who give enough time to contribute so much :)

EDIT: Well, Noob Saibot was a bit cranky at times and I had to ban Franklin a few times, but other than that :P