New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.

Hello everyone.

At the moment our main administrator Marked isn't here at the moment.

And i've seen members complaining about page errors and bugs through out the site.

We have a bug and feedback page, however people seem to ignore it and not post the bugs here.

Everyone who reports a bug in this topic will be listed here.

Until the main administrator comes back. For every bug found and reported here will be given some points.

Alright then report them bugs!

I've posted some topics (ok, it was just 1 topic) and was, at one point considering posting this exact topic, but figured he would check the bug reports section anyway...oh well.

1. My game is well over 20mb, so I need to use dropbox. Whenever I try to change the url, it says "Please enter a valid Dropbox URL." So I have to keep overwriting the file I have on dropbox and can't rename it.

2. (Not actually a bug) Marked REALLY needs to add a quotes editing system, at LEAST for mods

3. This topic seems to have not been seen at all. (Normal members shouldn't be able to see it anyway) http://www.gdunlimited.net/forums/topic/10621-moderating-in-the-games-section/

-Notifications/Inbox are missing icons

QLVkCo8.png

-If you middle click any options in User Menu or My Games the menu goes poof.

F3Vv7Zw.png

Could be useful:

A notification when stuff is pending in my manager so mods and admins can see when new content needs to be approved/denied

I have been too busy getting the new updates out. Which I've been doing piece by piece since Feb. I'm more busy than I've ever been. I actually doing 2 part time jobs plus finishing off my degree by taking the maximum course load at uni. Anyway, I will be working on getting rid of the bugs. Please redirect bugs related to the new updates into the announcement topic from now on. @pol: what browser? I can't seem to get it to disappear. I must admit that I haven't tested it in chrome.

O.o that's strange. I never understood what firefox's versioning system. I probably have the latest? Anyway, the icons are simply images missing, but the disappearing is probably javascript or less likely CSS. I'll have to get it disappearing for me first before I can fix it.

Most of the times i'd come in to the forums using my smartphone.
The main reason i use my phone over the PC is that many times i find myself away from my PC.

I go to many places like a cafe or a friends house. And since i'm a moderator i need to "moderate" the forums; keep them clean.

Now that's not the problem. My problem is that i can't seem to see the profile pictures or names on my phone. So most of the time i don't know who posted in that specific topic because i can't see any names or a profile picture.

I notice in the game section that I have two games when I only created one. Is this happening to anyone else? 

-Notifications/Inbox are missing icons

QLVkCo8.png

I have the same problem but I thought it's normal 0.o

Both have the same title? Eg two got created at the same time when you were just trying to make one?

Yes! That's exactly what happen. I've been editing one while the other appears to be unaffected by the editing. 

I'll post this here for now. Feel free to tell me to move it to the anoucements section.

Browser: Firefox 28.0

From the homepage I get 404 error when trying to go straight to a post from the latest content section. It doesn't happen on the forum page but the homepage seems to be the only place.

Edited by Foxkit

I'll post this here for now. Feel free to tell me to move it to the anoucements section.

Browser: Firefox 28.0

From the homepage I get 404 error when trying to go straight to a post from the latest content section. It doesn't happen on the forum page but the homepage seems to be the only place.

Hey I have this problem too, Also I told about it before but no one answered :upset:

http://www.gdunlimited.net/forums/topic/10729-i-dont-like-the-new-design/?do=findComment&comment=86086

11th post

Browser: Firefox latest version I think.

clicking on "quick uploader" makes the screen go dark and then doesn't do anything. It goes back to normal when I click anywhere on the page. (Only tested on the forums page)

on the "/manager/uploads" page, clicking either the link or delete button under "actions" does the same thing, but the screen won't go back to normal at all, and the arrow on the side that takes you to the top of the page still works.

Yep aware of this one. The pop ups are called modals and all of them have broken since I upgraded the CSS framework. The markup and JS also needs to be updated which I haven't done yet and I only discovered after this update went live, at which time my motivation dropped to 0... After I get through my assessments I will fix bugs.

Browser: Firefox latest version I think.

clicking on "quick uploader" makes the screen go dark and then doesn't do anything. It goes back to normal when I click anywhere on the page. (Only tested on the forums page)

on the "/manager/uploads" page, clicking either the link or delete button under "actions" does the same thing, but the screen won't go back to normal at all, and the arrow on the side that takes you to the top of the page still works.

LOL I HAVE THIS PROBLEM TOO!!!

New Problem: For some reason, it seems that the forum does not like I want to post. I'm using Firefox, and the bbcode looks fine.

The text I want to post is below this line. If it isn't there, that's f**king weird.

I'll PM you the text, Mark