New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Bigace360

I was able to sync my twitter account but when I try to do the same for my Facebook account I get this:

to%20facebook.png

I tried on different computers and my phone and got the same error.

Interesting... the URL suggests there's something wrong with the Facebook App.... I'll check that asap once I get on my laptop. I can't charge it till I buy an international plug coz I went overseas :<

Oh well take your time, I say this a couple of months ago but thought you had already known so didn't say anything until now. I guess no one else used this feature or they would of said something.

so I finally got past the first image and on to facebook, but then this happens:

to%20facebook2.png

I think I fixed this, but I'd have to create a new facebook account each time to test. Can someone please give this another test for me? :) You can actually associate your account with your facebook account, but feel free to just make a random new one derived from fb.

I was able to link my account now. And it worked for logging in using facebook too. Awesome job Mark! I'll come over later ;)