New account registrations are disabed. This website is now an archive. Read more here.
Marked

Name change

After 10 months we are saying goodbye to rmu. Rmu was invented to weather the storm created by changing rmxp unlimited to the new software.

I'm not saying that that storm has past but I feel like it is the right time to change back to what is 100% our final name/brand.

It also fits in well with the addition of the games section.

Rmu was a subtle inference that we were going back on our goals to expand from rpg makers. That wasn't the case and still isn't. However the site needs new people for such an expansion. So hopefully people can see what we're building here and jump on board and be a part of it. :)

Ok ok, the color the change is nice. I didn't think it was that impressive. In fact that logo has been floating around ever since I announced gamedevu.net and you all woulda seen it there.... I really can't take credit for the visuals. But at least you guys are happy with the change :)

Anyways,

f77e993ac03f4fd1456efa40303a9c25.png

Here's my thoughts: See that huge empty space between the logo and the avatar part? Ya I was thinking that in exchange for points you guys can have your Game's logo there, linking to your game page. So you buy a certain number of views for a certain number of points. I'm just wondering whether people would really be interested in such a system. Either way, I think I will place some sort of internal advertising there, such as the latest collective, and other popular content.